Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

There actually isnt a shortage of good SP games. And many people buy these SP games.

EA are just idiots. And want to shoehorn MP and lootboxes into what SHOULD be SP games.

2 Likes

EA also wont turn around.

Reason being is that you could kind of make any SP an MP game in the way that Mass Effect 3 or GTA4 were; take a snippet of the SP game, give it online modes, which people will undoubtedly play after beating campaign, and lootboxes for the edge on your competition.

Those lucky bastards at IGN.

Yeah RDR2, is another DAY ONE ISH! buy!

Can EA just die instead?

2 Likes

Only if people stop feeding the monster.

1 Like

played the Detroit BH demo today and rly liked it
amazing graphics, HR like gameplay and hella cool atmosphere
it might not be everyoneā€™s kind of game though
but a day 1 buy for me

1 Like

How can a game with the word Detroit not have any black people in it?

Most of the YouTube promos are all white.

1 Like

Also is Detroit a futuristic game?! I always have to wonder why they always choose that city for a future setting.

I canā€™t remember if the robocop movies had any black people in it.

Is Street Fighter V any good? I never got around to it and the imminent anniversary collection makes me want to get all the Chun in that I can.

Sfv is garbage.

1 Like

Indeed you do. Some people like it, some people donā€™t. Itā€™s got trials and demonstrations to help you get into the game. Iā€™d say give it a go!

1 Like

Iā€™ll see how much Iā€™d pay for it at my place of business. Worst case Ontario I return it, I guess. Chun for life.

Are you going to elaborate on that orā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m a fan of how it plays however my only way to play other people is online. And online is a fucking joke and from what Iā€™ve read, they have not improved it at all. I stopped playing that game probably 8 months ago due to just how shitty online is.

SF5 just doesnā€™t feel good. I canā€™t really explain it but it just feels gross. And the game is ugly imo.

Iā€™ll stick to being a grumpy old man and continue to play 3S, ST and CvS2

SFV is alright. Its got good ideas and bad ideas and the executuion on both is kind of all over the place.

5 Likes

Play it with me, like the good old days. Letā€™s be grumpy together.

Add me on PSN homie. Weā€™ll throw down in sets at the end of the month. I need to dust off my Sean anyways.

2 Likes

@nickmanx5 @rampage @xegabeastking @infernoman @Radiantsilvergun3 @Dangerous_J if you guys played the game, youā€™ll remember this part. Sorry if I tagged someone by mistake

3 Likes

Great Protagonist or greatest protagonist?

3 Likes