Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

All this talk about God of War. Seems that EVERYONE is playing it.

And here I am finally playing Mad Max since the free PS Plus deal. Its nice to not ever buy games at full price (except fighters), but I am always years behind regarding hot gaming topics.

I’ll probably get to this game in 2-3 years, while everyone else is talking about Death Stranding or something.

1 Like

Is Kojima just betting the farm on Death’s Stranding in terms of his reputation? That game seems like it is just so far “out there” that it will either be a massive success or a catastrophic failure.

1 Like

@Sonichuman What was the name of that outrun racer you posted in the old thread?

Totally agree. Everything in this game is fun, even upgrading equipment which I’ve always hated. Every fight feels like a boss fight.

I started the game on hard all cocky and shit. I was humbled when I couldn’t even beat the first fucking fight. It took me 12 times lol

1 Like

I still am having trouble with the controls in God of War. It’s not that they are bad or anything, it’s just that there is so much shit to control with all of the shoulder buttons, that I get confused and mix shit up. The different combinations to do the specials and holding buttons while pushing another, then pressing the face buttons to do other specials or to get the axe to fly back to you. I wouldn’t say it’s clunky just I’m not used to it yet. I played for like an hour last night and didn’t progress the story at all, but I did some “side quests” I guess you would call them, which were still fun as shit and earned me a bunch of experience. I also met these 2 enemies that I was hardly doing ANY damage to and they kill me in one hit. I almost beat them by running and throwing my axe at them for like 7 minutes, but then one of them got me and I died.

Dark souls switch network test delayed

To be expected really

Wolfenstein 2 switch gets release date

June 26th

@radiantsilvergun3 I can’t remember the namr at the moment. I will try to find it on my lunch break.

1 Like
2 Likes

Horizon chase

1 Like

XC 2 getting updated with 2 rare blades

Terminal Reality is suing M$

Guilty Gear XX accent core plus r coming to switch

Thats cool…uh…what about a version of xrd?

2 Likes

Honestly it depends on how much money HE is pumping into it. If it is a bloated art house film mess of a game that doesn’t get traction, he is fucked. It seems he has Sony backing him though so like the guys behind Heavy Rain and Detroit : Become Human, and if those games can get support Kojima should be able to do the same as to not bankrupt his new company on one game.

I keep watching those youtube vids about how Death Stranding is actually an MGS game. It’s hella dumb but they got me hella hyped now lol.

Xbox exec leaves company after 18 years

Xbox owners can get Rekt.
They continued to support a shit company and a shit console despite all the crap MS got exposed for.
There is no Defending Microsoft here, MS did too much to hurt consumer confidence and they canceled too many games to be even redeemable this Console Generation.
Anyone who buys a Xbox than gets butt hurt that there console has no games needs to ether hold MS accountable or stop supporting XBox.

So I’m thinking about buying an XBox One X. What do you guys think about them- is it worth it? I wanna play that pirate game.

The only good thing about the Xbox one is the backwards capability so you can play their actual good games.

And sea of thieves is super bland and boring.

1 Like

I’ll wait until Sea of Thieves gets more content before diving into it. It’s available in the windows store if your PC can run it. So you won’t be stuck with an Xbone if you just want it for that one game.

NPD March 2018

Hardware wise uh…not entirely sure how to interpret this since apparently PS4 was the highest console in March but the highest selling hardware was the red and blue Switch? So not entirely certain which is it. But PS4 apparently year to date is at least selling higher than the other consoles this year.

Believe it was stated before that Far Cry 5 is the fastest selling title in the franchise so far and it was enough to put it at no.1 last month.

Top 20 Software for March: Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves (well well…look at you!), MLB 18 The Show, Kirby Star Allies (top 10 eh?), GTA V, CoD WWII, Mario Kart 8, Ni No Kuni II (heeeeey!), NBA 2K18, Monster Hunter World (just made it to top 10), Super Mario Odyssey, LoZ: BotW, PUBG, Rainbow Six Seige, A Way Out (top 20? not bad), Ass Creed Origins, DBFZ, FIFA 18, Splatoon 2 (trying to climb back up?), UFC 3

Top 10 Xbone: Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves, PUBG, CoD WWII, GTA V, Monster Hunter World, NBA 2K18, A Way Out, Rainbow Six Siege, Ass Creed Origins

Top 10 PS4: Far Cry 5, MLB 18 The Show, Ni No Kuni II (3rd PS4? not bad at all), GTA V, Monster Hunter World, CoD WWII, NBA 2K18, A Way Out, DBFZ, FIFA 18

Top 10 Switch: Kirby Star Allies, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey, LoZ: BotW, Splatoon 2, Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Pokken Tournament DX, Bayo 2 (HEEEY NICE!), Elder Scrolls V (guess people are really enjoying this on the go), Arms

Top 10 3DS: Detective Pikachu (really?), Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros, Minecraft (it falls off the other lists but shows up here), Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Battle Royale, Mario Party Top 100

Best Selling games of 2018 so far: Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter World, DBFZ, CoD WWII, GTA V (it keeps going and going and going…), NBA 2K18, PUBG, Sea of Thieves, MLB 18 The Show, Mario Kart 8 (wasn’t expecting this one)

Best Selling games of the past 12 months: CoD WWII, NBA 2K18, Destiny 2, Dat Madden 18, Super Mario Odyssey, Star Wars Battlefront II, GTA V, Mario Kart 8, Ass Creed Origins, LoZ: BotW (bout to fall off…might do it next month)

1 Like
2 Likes