Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

sheeeeit, easy peasy unlocking Griffin in Gears, man… it only took 2 more Horde mode sessions solo, and not even that many waves. The annoying thing is you have to go to their website and login on your Live profile there to claim the reward.

…still a mixed bag but overall I still love Horde mode in part 4… now Griffin is part of the madness there too… apparently they had Ice-T record new voice lines for this…and as expected, it’s gold. One of the little details I always enjoy about Gears is the shit-talk you hear from the characters as they kill these dudes.
I also had quite a bit of stuff/dupes to scrap, apparently… enough that it allowed me to unlock some more character/skins— now I have Hoffman AND uniform Cole…it still costs a lot though-- 600 scrap for your average character like that, and “legendary” ones are 2400.

Leveling still takes a hell of a long time in this horde mode… my most played character classes are Scout and Engineer, and they are both level 5. Haha I haven’t touched the Sniper class even one time…and Soldier kinda sucks, imo…fuck that.

I thought the GoW fight with The Stranger was fun as hell…loving this game already.

3 Likes

Resogun Dev announces new game Stormdivers

2 Likes

FACTS!!

It still holds the #1 boss fight spot with one certain monster fight coming close to topping it!!

2 Likes

Hearing Million play Gears 4 makes me want to get back in. I do love Horde mode.

1 Like

Waiting for the savior, DMC5, to be announced at this years E3 and reboot the stylish genre. I do not like any of the cinematic games that have taken over the entire industry, so now might be the right time for me to finally dive into the land of Nintendo or just keep playing older stuff.

2 Likes

haha :rofl: https://streamable.com/g4jbr

1 Like

It should be called God of War: Windwaker lol and i don’t mean it as disrespect, Windwaker was my fav zelda game. I do agree, GOW has to be the best game I’ve ever played. Me and my gf found ourselves playing over 7 hours with just sidequest alone.

3 Likes

Not watching boss fight vids so I don’t spoil myself, but I heard the boss fights in God of War are few. Are they all good at least?

Also, is there any reason they ditched TC Carson (who voiced Kratos in all previous installments) for a new guy this time around? From what little I saw of the new GOW in videos, the only real difference in voice is him saying “boy” a lot.

GTA V premium online edition announced

Witcher Netflix TV show will be 8 eps long, may not release until 2020

Rumor, new Doom movie might be happening

I only fought one ‘real’ boss fight so far, but you do get plenty of minibosses and challenging encounters that certainly feel like what most other games would call a boss fight. ALL of the combat I’ve played is just great. Tough as nails, but so gratifying.

As for the voice actor change, I don’t know the exact reason but I have a hunch it’s because they wanted an older and wiser sounding Kratos rather than the young, arrogant and savage one from the previous games.

3 Likes

Dude, once I got to the lake I circled it and started exploring the different places you can go and doing side quests. Except, I don’t even really want to call them side quests because it doesn’t feel like a chore and everything the game has thrown at me has been fun as hell. Plus you get so much good loot and upgrades. I’m playing on challenging difficulty and every enemy encounter is intense as fuck, but I’m already starting to get stronk from all the optional stuff. I just took down a fire troll last night that took me like 10 or 15 tries, lol. This fucking game.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m gonna have to borrow God of War from a friend after he and his wife finish playing.

2 Likes

I started playing Blue Reflection after I stopped playing Xenoblade 2. I like this game aesthetically but it’s a technical mess. Frames drop all the time on cutscenes. It’s inability to maintain a stable framerate makes the whole game look choppy. The animation and edits can be a little janky. I find it funny how they didn’t animate the MC falling down after she tried to practice her ballet after her knee buckled. No complaints otherwise. It’s pretty much shojo anime the game.

Sooo not really news but xbox owners seem to be airing their discontent with Phil and Xbox in general after he praised Sony for the release and critical success of God of War

So here comes homebrew for this Switch?

1 Like

Aside from Sony’s killer app exclusives, I’ll say this yet again: E3 2013 and the lead up to it fucked Microsoft even more than they know. When I was picking a next gen console two years later, Sony won easy thanks to that shit Xbox tried to pull with always on and DRM. It wasn’t even a decision, even though everything else was “equal” at the time: Sony didn’t have any exclusives that made me go “gotta get that”, and both services made you pay to get online. But watching Sony fucking ETHER Xbox at E3 by just saying “we’re not pulling the dumb shit they’re pulling” stuck with me. I feel it stuck with a lot of others at a crucial time too.

5 Likes

If you’re able, buy it. We need to support quality games. Borrowing is for the annual COD shit.

2 Likes

I’m not able.