Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

We are never going to get a Virtua Fighter 6 are we? :cry:

1 Like

i just realized the artist that created the character design of Dante

also created the character designs of shinobi, kunoichi, and sengoku basara

he also did vanquish i think

2 Likes

Do people even play 5 anymore?

In Yakuza 6…

Sadly I doubt it. Sega doesn’t seem to value the franchise despite its potential or want to put the effort to compete against Tekken or even DOA.

A shame as they had hit a good balance between technical and fun game play in the last games.

2 Likes

I played Virtua Fighter 5 the day before yesterday and played Virtua Fighter 4 the following day.

P.S. I didn’t think Tekken 7 could get any more stupid looking, but there is no limit to how many tasteless and bad ideas will end up implemented in that garbage dump of a game.

I really would like a crossed out heart button or at least a thumbs down.

7 Likes

For fuckin real.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sagat in SFV release date tomorrow if anyone cares

Might be fun to play a match or two with him.

Sagat looks really good. His tiger shots will be nerfed with the quickness

He DID in fact do Vanquish too. Dude is an awesome character designer

3 Likes

So he’s responsible for Sam not being able to see shit because his helmet’s visor is in front of his mouth.

1 Like
2 Likes

If G is not a member of the Illuminati group Gill and Urien are a part of or is some sort of tie in to Q due to the one letter name and alternate costume I will be shocked and disappointed.

V. Rosso and Pullums character intros are awesome and hilarious at the same time. So much charm. :heart:

The Darun toy Pullum has. I noticed it in one of the earlier trailers too. :joy:

I reinstalled SFV to play Zeku because I thought he’d by Guy 2.0. I uninstalled it 2 hours later. I’m tempted to do the same to try out Sagat, but there’s a huge chance I’d just end up uninstalling again. The patch is huge too, so I’d probably need to clear close to a 100GB’s on my PS4 and I really don’t feel like doing that. :rofl:

Man, Sagat looks fun as hell to use. I’m gonna have to give him a TIGER shot.