Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I bet this will make @Sonicabid real happy! Might even be a day juan purchase for him!

1 Like

yep, he’s right on the money with this one… unfortunately

I got into it at the beginning because I like the main game, now called “Save the World”. The writing has been on the wall for a while now… STW will likely just go away and be completely forgotten at some point while the silly ass Battle Royale mode continues to be the most popular shit ever.

I do wish they would streamline it though… the research points and scrapbook and survivor levels etc. etc. etc. just seems like a bit much. Normal RPG-style leveling up of characters and perhaps weapons would be good enough…shit doesn’t need to be all that complicated.

…and I’m still not sure why the hell they don’t bring all that customization over to Save the World. The BR side of the game gets all those costumes… and STW gets NONE of that cool shit.

1 Like

Free to play version of Paladins is now available on switch

ppl still playing NMS? dem

The old SRK would say “fuck off”!!!

1 Like

Some players have returned to No Man Sky to play the latest update. The game has gotten to the point where it can finally deliver what was promised.

2 Likes

Ni No Kuni 2 dlc incoming

I feel like they could have did a mini pilotwings with this.

nier automata has jaded my ass to all action rpgs. trying to play any action rpg after automata makes every rpg i play feel stiff slow and clunky in comparison.
sigh

Dunno, man.

Dragon’s Crown, and it’s inspirations a la Capcom might like to have a word.

I’d personally love to have an isometric Diablo style ARPG play that smoothly, though.

Make it as smooth as a Japanese top down shooter, and give us a jump function, and let us loose.

1 Like

Dragon’s Crown doesn’t compare. It’s a beat em up while Nier is a character action game.

1 Like

Ok yeah… I just got X-Morph on Xb1 and it’s as cool as I thought… definitely worth the small price… it’s currently on sale for 10 bucks (normally it is 20)

1 Like

Xenoblade chronicles 2 gets update

Part of the update includes the ability to have ’ You Will Know Our Names’ pkay for unique battles

1 Like

guess I might give this game another chance / try

Vampyr getting an easier story mode and a hard mode

Senran kagara is getting a presentation on aug 2nd

The problem is that they can both be called “action RPGs” even though I agree they aren’t really comparable. I mean, if you compare Nier Automata to other games that aren’t action RPGs but close to it’s style like Bayonetta, it doesn’t come out on top because the difficulty balance is kind of all over the place, but if you compare Dragon’s Crown to other beat em ups, it might actually be one of the best.

EA considering making a free to play shooter