Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Finally the day when everyone joins the PC Master Race.

6 Likes

yeah at that point I will give up on this stupid ass industry…everything can go burn in hell forever as far as I’m concerned. Oh yeah I will be quite a bitter muthafucka about it too. I’ll just have to be happy playing the old stuff then indefinitely…reminiscing about the good ol’ days when people could actually own a copy of the shit they enjoy. It’s irritating just to think about this horseshit future.

3 Likes

I quit using Adobe except when required, due to that bullshit.

I’ll create in Krita before I use Adobe of my own volition.

Fortunately, there’s Clips Studio, Corel Painter, and other rock solid programs out there that still “let” you purchase a license.

Microsoft lost all chance at my money when they were going to try that shit THIS gen.

If Phony goes that way, I am quits with consoles, after a gen and a half or two (whenever Nintendo catches up).

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with such a product existing. People who like to spend a lot of time playing many different video games and who have no interest in owning them may find value in paying a subscription fee to play as much of a wide variety of games as they desire.

Personally, when I used to have a lot of free time back in the day, I was a very active gamefly user. I probably would have given a service like this a chance then.

Let’s see where this goes before raising our pitchforks, gentlemen.

no. pitchforks and torches everyone.
rabble rabble rabble
giphy%20(16)

I don’t see streaming boxes being successful until the internet infrastructure in the US makes it viable. We’re still not there yet.

Sony will do the smart thing and have an all digital console. I want to download my games not stream.

4 Likes
1 Like

C64 mini coming to NA

Guacamelee 2 release date and pricing announced

Aug 21 for 19.99

1 Like

NBA playgrounds 2 now known as NBA 2K Playgrounds 2

Getting published by 2k obviously

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has gone gold

1 Like

features, and it looks like the game is bigger than the original

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/07/24/guacamelee-2-brings-pollo-power-to-ps4-august-21

3 Likes

I can agree with this. I don’t hate on digital downloads but I prefer physical copies.
But a steaming only console with everything including processing and game saves taking place on the cloud can go to hell. The US internet infrastructure isn’t their yet, and cloud based computing isn’t consumer friendly as if anything happens to the servers, your console is just a paperweight.
But if Sony and Nintendo also goes on this route I become a exclusive Retro Console and PC gamer only.

It isn’t the gamers who are killing consoles, it is the industry and their short sighted practices.
M$ wants to go to a Cloud based service, as they can continue to Strong Arm their Gaming is a service not a product philosophy. They can hold your “purchases” for ransom with pay wall behind paywalls, that you don’t own the games you paid for and required “Always on” internet connectivity. Fuck even most mobile games support a OFF LINE mode.

Only companies who got digital downloads right is Steam (Valve) and GOG.Com or Good old games
(Cd Projekt). Steam set the bar where digital downloads needs to happen, and GOG raised that bar with policies such as not needing an App to get to your games and a Zero DRM policy.

FUCK MICROSOFT IF THEY THING THEY CAN BE EA’s ENABLERS AND TREAT GAMERS AS THIEVES INSTEAD OF CUSTOMERS.

ALSO NINTENDO, WANT PEOPLE TO STOP DOWNLOADING ROMS, THEN FUCKING PUT IN A VIRTUAL CONSOLE IN THE SWITCH AND LET US BUY THE GAMES YOU ASS HATS.

7 Likes

‘Well, Survive bombed hard… what do we do now?’ ‘Update mgs 5?’ ‘…k’

Apparently there is a conspiracy floating around that ea forced bioware to make Anthem? Didnt know that was a thing

Beat the final Valkyrie Queen & got all what I needed from Summer Event on MHW.
I’m hoping back on Red Dead Redemption on my black slim 360.

Tired of waiting for R* to deliver gameplay announcements…I need my Red Dead fix now!!

This is pretty much what I thought.

PCMR!!!

More details on Kill La Kill game

Disgaea 6 is definitely coming

yesterday steam got a big update.
only thing that got changed was friend and group chat got completely rebuilt. havent used it much since but it seems improved. you can even watch imbedded youtube vids in friend chat box.

Steam update turned their chat into Discord. I like it.