Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Laura Bailey will be Mary Jane in Spider-man PS4

REmake 2 getting a $200 special edition exclusive to GS
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/07/20/resident-evil-2-collectors-edition-first-look-new-dev-details-from-comic-con/

Microsoft’s plans for Gamescom

Doesn’t seem like anyone is doing a conference this year.

Just thought I’d interject between all the good info, and actually thank Sonichuman for making this thread an actually legit thing.

6 Likes

I didn’t know that castlevania on PS1 had street fighter like commands for using supers never played it. I was watching a youtube video with some guy naming the best PS1 games ever and they showed the commands in what looked like the options menu?

Concept art for metal gear movie

Metal gear solid movie won’t directly follow any of the games

Sly cooper getting tv series in 2019

Also this…

So Fireman looks cool, I dislike everything else about the show. Well, Mega Man’s armor new design is nice, but I don’t like the body proportions.

Having the Metal Gear movie be its own thing is a smart move, dont have to deal with all the baggage

Id say they should have done MG1 but even that one comes with a shit load of baggage now.

Shenmue 3 adds AI battle system

I would think the original MSX game would be a better setting.

So you agree with me?

1 Like

DBFZ will get new local multiplayer modes, 1v1 2v2 and 6 player party mode

Beta will be in August and sept 28th is when it releases

Fallout 76 beta in Oct

Nintendo hits 2 emulator websites with the hard bop

150,000 per nintendo game and 2,000,000 per trademark infringe. Where the hell is Ron Simmons when you need him?

Nintendo doesn’t play around especially given the Switch got hacked, unlike previous generations they can’t afford to let license revenue slip through their grasps like on the DS and Wii.

If Arc System Works bothered to put in 1v1 into non-Switch versions of Dragon Ball Fighter Z then I am sure many people would be willing to revisit it as some of the game’s inherent bullshit would be toned down and it would be closer to the show. Only worthwhile post-launch content thus far has been Bardock. Still don’t know what they were thinking with having base form Goku and and base form Vegeta as the latest DLC.

1v1 DBFZ is actually terrible. People would revisit it, and get bored within 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Rumors involving Microsoft’s Scarlett console

rumors include plans for both a traditional console and a streaming only box.

Videogamedunkey - Octopath Traveler

He didn’t like it. Dunkey also is not a fan of turn based lol.

1 Like

I just want local party mode for dbfz. 1v1 also sounds fun

Base form Goku and Vegeta are easy just like SSB Goku and Vegeta, adding them is cost effective and allows for nostalgia moves they couldn’t or didn’t want to include with other versions.

1 Like

Microsoft stop. Please stop.

2 Likes

They aren’t going to stop because they along with company’s like Ubisoft see that as the future. If true it’s not a bad idea so they don’t have to put all their eggs in one basket. That and the fact that supposedly they’re trying undercut the traditional console and it’s a pretty solid trojan horse.

If they go through with this then this might be the last time they attempt to do this barring what Sony attempts to do since we haven’t heard anything on their plans yet. If the streaming boxes gain ground then then that’s the beginning of the end for most physical media for games.

1 Like

Then its the end of me buying consoles.

5 Likes