Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Vampyr–the continuing adventures…

hell yeah, I made it back to a certain part in the story where I am now hanging with the elite vampire club… about to turn a certain someone; this will be different course of action from my previous go at it.

Powers-- surprisingly I haven’t gone for the “coagulation” yet…it is a good one (you magically stop the blood in an enemy which results in them being immobilized for a few seconds)… I’m just trying another setup in terms of my abilities. I’m sittin’ on 11,170 xp at the moment since I fed on some folks in Whitechapel. I intend to turn that whole district hostile very soon; my mesmerize level is 4 and probably should go up after this next point in the story. I also ran into one citizen I didn’t speak to the first time around…this guy is quite an asshole… I imagined they purposely designed him to be a tempting kill… but the amount of points I’d get from him at the moment is pitiful (only a few hundred), so I left him alive for now. Clay from the first area is like that too… right now he’s only worth 700 points…not quite a worthy meal at the moment. There’s other people that are worth thousands.

I picked a different ultimate this time… this power where you summon shadows that grab and hold a person up in the air and stab at them… this is THE SHIT, man…it looks so damn cool, does great damage AND immobilizes them since they’re swept up into midair.

edit—heh, awesome… just turned that character successfully… also went on a quick feeding spree; had 22,000+ points to work with! I went from something like 24 to level 30. Vamp GOD status attained, folks.

…hahah yeah just ate 5 people in Whitechapel, then rested; on the next night “The Fall of Whitechapel” is front page news. :rofl:

I also notice that NCL has some vid for mario tennis and smash planned on 7/16 and 7/22 but nobody seems to have reported on it yet so don’t know whats up

God of war director wants a Netflix series

Seems the way to go at the moment. Lets see how castlevania season 2 goes.

Nathan Drake supposedly doesn’t take bullet damage during the uncharted series

The UI represents his luck running out

Darksiders III gets new trailer, release date and collectors editions

Nov. 27

I don’t see the point of getting prime unless your buying alot in small quantities or less than 25 bucks per order. If you get an order of more than 25 dollars shipping is free in most items they sell without prime.

The standard free shipping has you waiting a week to receive your order. Prime gives me two day free shipping. Depending on the time of day it’s possible get free one day or same day shipping. If your a regular shipper on Amazon, Prime has no downsides.

3 Likes

amazon prime is a bit expensive ($120/y I think?) but if you use amazon regularly like I do (and most people with prime do) than it pays for itself within a few months. Plus you get prime video, prime music and in certain cities one day or same day shipping.

I mainly use prime to preorder video games which gives me 20% off and release day shipping. I can’t get that anywhere else now that GCU is no longer a thing (though I never used GCU because I never felt a need to)

And if the game isn’t elible for the 20% off on amazon due to it being a rerelease or remaster I’ll just buy it at work and still get the 20% off.

Between the standard 2 day shipping and inclusion of Amazon Video, it’s worth it to me. I spend more a year on Netflix than I do Amazon Prime.

1 Like

It highly depends where you live I guess, I live near an amazon warehouse I have received stuff just a day after they have shipped it and on the weekends too. All free of charge but it’s not all the time though mostlikely because amazon takes days to ship it out don’t know why prime members having priority here perhaps.

Prey update gets skyrim dlc

Todd Howard: If you want us to stop porting skyrim then stop buying the game

WWE 2k19 wont release on switch

We made a shitty port that no one bought sooo we give up

The Skyrim statement is a really poor excuse to take time making new stuff…

No its not. Makes perfect sense. You really gonna stop making free money? Of corse not.

Frankly Beth needs to take all the time they need, their games are a fucking mess.

3 Likes

LOL. Man, you know no matter how much time they take it’ll be a mess. I bet the feature creep problem is THE WORST at that studio during development.

2 Likes

The reason they keep making Skyrim is because people eat that shit up. It’s the same reason Nintendo has sold the same game 10x and people keep eating it up. I mean shit look at the classic NES and SNES that came out? Those couldn’t stay on the shelf, and I’m guessing most people buying those had already purchased all of those games before. Look at all the people getting hype for Shenmue remakes coming out, Crash Bandicoot trilogy, etc? It’s easy peasy money.

2 Likes

NES and SNES Mini sell out as Nintendo refuse to produce enough to meet the demand so they are always sold out

Nothing like why Skyrim still relevant

Shenmue and Crash is because of Nostalgia
Sad thing is I doubt too many people ever played Shenmue II or the original.

1 Like

Thats part of why the re-release is nice, it gives people the chance to check it out easily where as playing the original releases can be tough and expensive.

Nintendo wants to release 20-30 indie games a week

Guild Wars 2 writer says she was given no warning over being fired and couldnt plead her case

Nintendo wants to help make crossplay happen for publishers

Also looks like reviews for sonic mania + are starting to hit

What defense is there? Her entire conversation with the guy is public record, anyone can look at it, shes not being misunderstood, her tweets are right there.

What fucking defense could she possibly have for treating someone else like complete shit for no reason other then they disagreed with her a bit.

There is no defense and if I where her employer i would no longer want to work with her either, she clearly has human relations problems and cant mamage to be even remotely civil when challenged and thats the kind of drama i wouldnt need at work.