Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I agree. Aqua Moto Racing Utopia looks like a good time. Assuming the gameplay and level design are as entertaining as they look in the trailer it could turn out to be a really fun game.

The Riptide games are decent and Renegade is super cheap on Switch at the moment.

one of the best game retrospectives ive ever seen.
not just brillant, accurate and informative but thought provoking too

only thing wrong with the retrospective is that he needlessly split it into 2 vids.

I’ve finally achieved my first Platinum Trophy, in Kingdom Hearts 2. My hands are a fucking wreck right now. They haven’t hurt this bad since I went on a run trying to do KOFXIII Trials on pad for an entire day.

1 Like

heh, I forgot the first game that I got 100% in on 360…probably one of the Live Arcade games… of the top of my head I know it included Ms. Pacman, probably Dig Dug, Zombie Apocalypse, etc…first regular retail one was likely Phantasy Star Universe; super easy because getting all achievements was done by simply beating the story… strange how that time (*PSU was around 2007)…that’s now “a long time ago”… then on PS3/Vita it was Soul Sacrifice, Dragon’s Crown and 1 or 2 others.

…this reminds me–it was slightly annoying that Diablo 3 was “completed” 1000/1000 for a long time until the Necromancer came out and added new achievements…ruined my 100% there…and the bad thing is that at least 1 of the new achievements has to be bugged out, because that “rip the bones from the Skeleton King” one—I’ve done it at least 2 or 3 times but still don’t have the achievement for it.

sheeeeit, I still need to get X-Morph… that’s the game where you are a species of hostile aliens invading Earth…plays kinda like a fast-paced action-RTS/Tower Defense sort of thing from what I’ve seen. I really wish that would come to Switch though–it would be perfect as a portable gaming experience.

things have changed quite a bit in Shadow of War

1 Like

Looks diabloesque

1 Like

^oh hell YEAH! A “Diablo style” game is exactly what Switch needs more of… I’ll definitely get that… good thing I kept procrastinating with getting that game on Xbox; I’ll just get this version then.

Now if only Diablo 3 could be ported… yes I might actually buy that yet again. The D3 addiction has recently come back and I’ve been playing it again in the past week or so…amazing that my obsession with that game never goes away… total playtime on just that X1 version (I also have it on 360, PS3 and PC. Yep.) is well over 700 hours at this point.

Warframe gonna be on the Switch!!

2 Likes

Jesus…Panic Button is putting in so much work on this system.

5 Likes

Monster Hunter World will get pc release date on july 9th

Darksiders 3 release date may have gotten leaked by microsoft store

2 Likes

holy shit… FOR REAL Warframe is coming to Switch??? :open_mouth: hell fuckin YEAH… :boom::flushed: *nutted

1 Like

Got to admit if they can pull a game like Warframe off on the Switch, Panic Button might be some bad mother fuckers.

Panic Button is going to be the go to developer for Switch ports. Those guys are doing amazing work.

3 Likes

Good to hear that Shadow of War is finally going to become a worthy sequel to Shadow of Mordor.

P.S. The first game I beat 100 percent was Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Good thing that everything outside of the ambulance missions and finding/doing the last few unique jumps was fun because…

I also beat the PS2 versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 completely to unlock the ridiculously good CGI trailers of the games to come, which was way better than any digital trophy.

…you didn’t have to beat them completely, all you had to do was beat them on Proud Mode which wasn’t that tough.

Those guys at Panic button deserve mad props. Making what other devs could see as impossible to work on Switch.

1 Like

Speaking of which, WTH is the status on Darksiders III? Unless I’m missed out on something, it wasn’t present at the E3 showfloor and I haven’t heard any news of it being brought to Gamescom next month

They skipped E3 to watch football and they will be present at Gamescom. The game’s also listed on the Microsoft store with a release date of November 26th.

1 Like

Alpha Dream is possibly working on projects for Switch, mobile and PS4

1 Like