Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

3 Likes

I probably order between 2-4 orders from Amazon a week lol. I buy pretty much everything from there other than groceries or stuff from Home Depot that I need right now.

EDIT:

Just checked, I have 41 orders this year already. I had 94 last year so I was ordering even more often last year.

Kimishima says there are more fall 2018 games coming for the switch

IIRC they did something similar last year. Didn’t Doom get announced like 2 months before release?

1 Like

Apparently Squeenix is going to reveal the next dlc character for Dissida next week

Sea of Thieves will be getting 3 updates this year

More info on Megaman 11 revealed, new robot blaster Blast Man
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2018/07/03/blast-man-makes-his-explosive-debut-in-mega-man-11

Apparently Darren Korb and Ashley Barret performed at Magwest, if you like the music from Supergiantgames then you might like their set

Also Death Battle did Ryu vs. Jin

Haven’t watched it yet…I like Ryu but considering the capabilities and what both characters can do I feel Jin probably wins.

Edit: I was wrong.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

The Rise and Fall expansion for Civilization VI went on sale and I bought it. Now dozens and dozens of hours will be sunk playing this game. And now I’m going to be even further behind in my game list. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Anyway, I like the expansion, although I would have been upset if I payed full price. I really like the new districts and units, the mayors, and emergencies and alliances. But the Eras and loyalty I’m a bit mixed about. And although these are nice padding to the game, I would have liked it if Firaxis founds a way to bring back the Diplomatic Victory and the United Nations (but make the UN and institution on could drop out of with pros and cons). These would bring a fundamental and significant change to the way the game is played that would make this a worthwhile expansion at full price.

Civ VI is real close to surpassing Civ V, but it isn’t there yet. One more expansion will do it.

i got a few games on steam during the sale. one was Necropolis, and another one was Slain:back to hell which i highly recommend if you like Volgar the Viking or dead cells. its hard and youll die alot.
a lot!

its really fun.
also there is a game called Death’s Gambit which is a 2d sprite dark soulsy type game but its not out yet.
1 Like

So this is an interesting twist…you play as a weapons shop owner selling weapons to heros. There a short clip in this trailer where you made a buster sword and sold it to a potato Cloud.

Factor in the shipping cost of lets say 10 items, thats at least $10 to $15 each for a small item via 2 day shipping. 10 items with $15 shipping is a total of $150.
The cost of prime is pretty much covered after ten or so orders, and I order from Amazon all the time.
Not because I don’t want to leave the house, but because I don’t want to search what local business has what.
Including some obscure things that you have to drive hours for?
And Amazon gives you the same shipping via prime for items of any size.

Its a Win win in my book

Castlevania season 2 coming oct. 26th

6 Likes

I’m actually kinda hype for RPG Maker on console. If there’s some sort of collab mode, I could see some teams coming together and making some cool shit.

2 Likes

Do we need a new King’s Quest III?

The King’s Quest games liken to Zelda games…

1 Like
3 Likes

Didn’t know Kill-la-Kill showed so much naked butt. Might have to watch it after all.

Oh, yeah, game looks cool, too, I guess.

1 Like

Kill la Kill is practically a booty show. I think the show runner has a type lol.

3 Likes

That waverunner game has some hurting graphics but I’m intrigued and want to see how it plays. It’s been too long since we have had a good waverunner game. Jet Moto owned too.

Details on kill la kill

So it is in fact a 3d arena fighting game apparently and its an alternate reality where Sastsuki is the protagonist.

Skullgirls is coming to switch

Pearl and Marina amiibos release july 13th, functionality revealed