Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

They should have left the C&C name out of it because in all honesty this game looks like a fun little distraction to play when you have nothing to do. But making it part of a well-loved franchise that has been dormant for years was obviously going to cause a stir.

1 Like

A boycott implies the mass decision to not buy a game based on something outside of the usual reasons to buy or not buying something.

If a game is bad and unappealing a boycott is both unnecessary and redundant.

Hey mister, wanna wrestle?

1 Like

A patch/pdate is out for Vampyr on all platformsā€¦

Apparently it fixes the issue with water light reflections on X1ā€¦that was quite annoyingā€¦ basically it looked like the water was constantly reflecting way too much light (like if you stood in front of a mirror that was reflecting the sun), making it tough to even see the rest of an area.

sheeeeit, Iā€™m still on my ā€œevil modeā€ playthroughā€¦ currently deciding whether to kill this one guy or his sick son (*appears to be late teens; perhaps 17 or 18; you know thereā€™s no company willing to allow a scenario of child murder in a game;haha no way anyone would risk that level of controversy) firstā€¦ I already know how he would react since he mentioned it, so I think it would be more interesting to kill him first and make the boy an orphanā€¦ heā€™s so weak and sick all the timeā€¦ Iā€™m already wondering what happens there. Thereā€™s no mother in the picture; he might join the local gang, I betā€¦or he may join up with the vampire hunters if he finds out it was me.
heh, yeah thereā€™s some dark shit in this game.

Letā€™s get sweaty!

2 Likes

Gulp gulp gulpā€¦Ah good.

1 Like

So word is spreading that going forward, re-releases and remastered games are no longer eligible for Amazon Prime discounts.

Well should have known when Best Buy stopped their stuff with no other competitors around Amazon would pull back on consumer friendly perks. God help me if this applies to late Switch ports too.

1 Like

downloading black ops 3, absolver and heavy rain from ps+ store right now
pretty good month, none of these games Ive played before so ye awesome lol

1 Like

Videogamedunkey - waluigi tennis

Hadnt heard anything about this game for a minute and now its releasing

That is interesting. I guess that explains why Moss physical release was not discounted at launch. But at the same time, I got DKC on Switch with the discount, so who knows. Those released around the same time I think.

Wow Iā€™m with you on Pocket Rumble. Glad to see itā€™s coming out, although SF5 has basically killed my passion for fighting games so Iā€™m not nearly as excited as I was when it was announced before Switch even launched.

Wonder how much itā€™ll cost.

Game looks interesting. Made by a South African dev team.

cheh, it just hit me that the PC version of Diablo 3 probably never got the nemesis enemyā€¦ itā€™s still my opinion that the console version was superior in just about every way, manā€¦ and the nemesis thing was just 1 little detail in the list of reasons. I still love that conceptā€¦ had kinda forgotten about it until running into one just the other day.

Anyway, so I purposely let it kill me so ā€œNemesisā€ can show up again later in his game all powered upā€¦heh, and with how terribly weak his characters usually are (Iā€™ll bet he STILL hasnā€™t fully outfitted his level 70 characters with all level 70 gear), Iā€™m sure he probably stands no chance against that. Absolutely no chance :laughing:

man, imagine the rage of fans everywhere if they allowed nemesis to show up in Hardcore mode, where a character death is permanent. I played Hardcore and have lost 1 character; still remember the moment like it was yesterday; couldnā€™t get away in time from a gold elite enemyā€¦ RIP ā€œEvillynnā€ā€¦a mage that had just recently attained her Archon formā€¦your memory lives on in the Hall of the Fallen now.

The way the game plays, its obvious that the devs though Consoles first and the PC version was an after thought

Who cares. Fuck there new $120 a year price for prime.

This has been around for a while. I didnā€™t get discounts on Spyro reignited and some other games I preordered.

I still save money getting 20% off most new releases and free release day shipping though. I have no issues paying $120 or whatever it is for prime because I more than get my monies worth.

Itā€™s worth the $120 alone for not having to leave my house to do Xmas shopping and getting guaranteed same, 1, or 2 day delivery. Everything else included with Prime is just a bonus.

3 Likes

I have prime for the free two day shipping. $120 pays for itself easily. Prime Video is neat too.

3 Likes

Yeah. 2 days shipping and amazon prime video is hella nice. Amazon prime video is just a nice bonus

Also Iā€™m in the same boat as purbeast except to the extreme. The less I have to leave my house to shop the better. So what if I have to wait 2 days? Itā€™s well worth it so I donā€™t have to leave the house