Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Ended up just getting Rise of Tomb Raider 20th anniversary edition on X1 since VR seemed to be tacked on and there was a deal for $19 for downloadable version.

Ok, apparently it was about 40 hours playtimeā€¦ I took another go at the final boss in Vampyr and finished it this timeā€¦ I had Dr. Reid up to level 29 by the end. Goddamn I loved every minute of thisā€¦and itā€™s only the 1st play-thru hereā€¦ I immediately started on the next run. Thereā€™s already a lot of different routes I have in mind for this and the next go-round as wellā€¦between the various powers, who to kill and who to keep alive, the general status of the districts and the tons of dialogue choices, thereā€™s a lot going on here with this game. I had some great villain moments in this first play-thru but thatā€™s nothing compared to how I intend to play this time aroundā€¦itā€™s time to go all in as ruthless as possible.

Then of course later this year we got Code Veinā€¦ so just with these 2, vampire fans out there finally have some good stuff to play besides TES V: Skyrim and old-ass Vampire: The Masquerade.

2 Likes

Glad to hear this is getting made despite the Kickstarter failing

4 Likes

Claire needs to stay away from the scalpel

anyone who likes DEAD CELLS, i was playing Abyss Odyssey last night and its very good. its sorta just like dead cells. random generated dungeons after you die. start from the beginning. hard as fuck. interesting enemies. pretty to look at specially the backgrounds.
@Million-X i know you like dead cells. youll like this one.

btw, to anyone that uses steam, you know how when you hover your pc cursor over a gameā€™s ad a pop up of screenshots of the game appearsā€¦well now on my steam that feature is gone.
im asking if its just me or if its the same for everyone.
cuz now iā€™ll hover my cursor over a gameā€™s ad and nothing happens now. no 4 screenshots of the game pops up now.
SUCKS!!!
i wanna complain to the steam staff to bring that feature back. if its just not me but the same for everyone.

Nomura admits they announced FFVIIR too early

Reason they did it was to get ahead of leaks and rumors

1 Like

Had CyberConnect2 continued itā€™s development of the FF7 remake then things would be on track. Itā€™s too soon now because Nomura wanted to start over.

2 Likes

been watching some the crew 2 gameplay videos atm
game looks really fun, never played the first one though

Ff7 remake reminds me of how ffxiii versus started out. Probably wonā€™t be seeing remake for awhile lol

Thatā€™s the story of any game Nomura is in charge of.

6 Likes

Pretty much. Every game ends up announced ā€œtoo soonā€. Under normal circumstances the announcement would be just fine, but he always has shit he wants to turn over halfway through development plans. Probably the biggest reason to expect another delay for KH3, heā€™s been too damn content with its development. Heā€™s due for a ā€œfuck this, do this all overā€ move.

1 Like

Well, bad news for Friday the 13th

if I recall, this game is purely online, right? Soā€¦ itā€™s safe to say this gameā€™s days are numbered; it will be completely gone very soon, most likely. Oh but please do go on and have fun with this ā€œonline-only, lolā€ dunce-cap ass horseshit of the modern era.

Friday the 13th is a multiplayer game so I donā€™t see how being online only would be a knock against it.

Octopath Traveler.

Because the Saga games were such a smashing success in the U.S. when they renamed them multiple times on the 3DS.

Might as well Switch it up again, and hope.

1 Like

Announced too early my ass. How many years has it been again since they did? 3 YEARS. Tetsuya for real is full of shit. 3 years and there should have at least been some kinda update by now. At least something like. Well the first episode is coming in a year or something at least.