Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

PSN codes:

Fortnite avatar bundle: G9CG-9LNP-RG5T
Tera pack with Sunny Pixel Sunglasses, 50% xp boost for 7 days & a stack of five strongbox keys: 8JB3-TKNM-EGJH
Warframe Renown Collection: 3L5X-KLNC-7TQE
World of Tanks Starter Kit -Viper Edition: RQ8B-R8NH-H44D
Rez Infinite dynamic theme: 6XER-6CNM-94P4

2 Likes

Copped.

(FUCKING CHARACTER LIMIT)

1 Like

Producers for RE2 talk about classic scenes to expect in the remake

Valkyria Chronicles 4 gets release date

September 25

Netherlands is enforcing a lootbox ban

More KH info from Nomura

Switching between english and japanese for voiceovers is difficult. Errr…why? Some of the cutscenes are being switched to prerended to cut down size of the game and and there might be story dlc.

Capcom is adding something similar to lootboxes in SFV

Fuckin why?

Inside and Limbo are coming to Switch this month

Dmc V will be playable at gamescom

Captain Toad gets demo for switch and 3ds

Another single player mode is being teased for Soul Calibur VI

Glad to see Nintendo is pumping out demos for a lot of their games. I’m on the fence about the Toad game so this will push me one way or the other. Mario Aces demo saved me $60 at launch though because the online play was really bad. i’ll wait and see once it’s released if it’s any better in the full game, although I am still on the fence about it just so I can play through single player possibly too.

Captain Toads Treasure Tracker is awesome. I recommend it. I 100%ed on the Wii U and plan on doing the same for the Switch.

1 Like

Really debating if I should get Mario Aces before tomorrow since Amazon Preorder will give it to me for $48…

I’m getting it for the story mode. I could care less about online. Shrug

The Pokemon fans of SRK, I need some help. I haven’t touched a Pokemon game after gen 1 so don’t know much about the current games. My nephew is getting into the series thanks to watching the Sun and Moon anime on Netflix and I want to get him something for passing the 2nd grade. Are the mainline games still something kids can get easily into or am I better off with the spin off games like Mystery Dungeon?

Yes, I downloaded Pokemon Quest but he seems to gotten bored of it already and it doesn’t have any of his favorites from the show.

1 Like

The Mainline games are still plenty easy, if not easier than they ever have been. Just get him Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon and you’re fine.

2 Likes

Sun and Moon are extremely linear and do a lot of hand holding. He may need help at certain parts but he should be fine.

1 Like

Reggie responds to Animal Crossing fans and Mother 3 wishes

Pretty much what you expect…‘We know and we hear you’

Not a fan of how they switched touchscreen controls for a motion-controlled cursor when playing on TV. Having that thing on the screen at all times is really annoying IMO and I feel it would have been better to only make it appear by holding a button.

But yeah, nice game. I’ll stick with the WiiU version though or maybe pick up the 3DS port at some point as some kind of curiosity.

While I understand the outrage, I don’t get why people are surprised. The leader in console market share is always an asshole, it doesn’t matter what console generation they’re apart of or how long they’ve been around. They only learn when they are no longer king of the hill, when they’ve lost the top spot is the moment they become humble.

While cross play is obviously a good thing, Microsoft and Nintendo are only doing it to garner goodwill from players until the pendulum swings back in their direction. Then they’ll come up with a new restriction/policy on something else that everyone will hate down the road.

4 Likes

From the reviews I read, the AI gets into cheat mode territory at a certain point where the game doesn’t even become about actually playing good tennis matches but rather breaking the racket of the opponent instead. That has kind of swayed me in the “pass” direction a bit more but I still may snag it.

Capcom has no plans to bring REmake 2 to switch

No plans for REmake 2 but their are looking at more cloud based games

Nintendo is permanently banning pirates on Switches

Meh I just caved and ordered Mario Aces while I can still get the 20% off.

Also the Captain Toad Treasure Tracker demo is up on the US store now:

Preorder bonus for dbfz on switch

Blugeta and Bluku will be available from the start and you get a download code for super butoden

If you dig shmups you may want to keep an eye on the game above.

Does Capcom think most of us don’t know a Cloud game on a Switch is just a lazy port in the form of a rental?

1 Like

FUCK CAPCOM!

• Po
1 Like