Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Konami should at the very least cash in on their legacy franchises by selling collections/complilations. I would be all over Contra and Castlevania collections.

5 Likes

FPS is still kinda limiting though. It’ll be interesting to see what they do to rise above that; from what everyone has to say at E3 the game was still sick. But news that it’s FPS does have me down a bit.

1 Like

I never felt limited in Deus Ex. In fact I could do way more stuff in those games than in the Witcher series.

6 Likes

Ceo will have smash playable

1 Like

September so fucking stacked

1 Like

Ryuk will not be playable in Jump Forces because he is too strong

Game also takes place in New York

Former Sony Boss says Fortnite block is because of money

He pretty much says what you expect.

New Armored Core may be coming?

Cyberpunk will not have loading screens

Nintendo admits they got the messaging wrong for Wii U

Rumor: playstation now may be getting downloads in the future similar to how Netflix does their stuff

Playstation starts its greatest hits line starting with 15 titles
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/06/19/introducing-playstation-hits-great-games-at-a-great-price/

Dragon Quest XI switch has things that need to be worked on before it can be released

Gonna be weird to have Armored Core AND Daemon X Machina at the same time. Though I suppose an AC from the current FROM could be vastly different in the same way they felt they shouldn’t just make a Tenchu game since the staff is mostly different…

1 Like

Interview with Nomura over KH3

Remy isnt a summon and will be in Twilight Town. Also says its harder to include FF characters in this game because its hard to keep up with who has met who and says there is already enough characters in this game as is.

Tons of people originally bought in because Final Fantasy mixed with Disney, now they’re phasing out Final Fantasy. This fuckin franchise…

2 Likes

The FF characters literally have amounted to nothing in the Franchise to begin with, outside of boss battles that will likely still be there. Plus a majority of them live in one world, which has not been confirmed to return.

7 Likes

Gotta say I never gave a shit bout the FF characters.

4 Likes

I only played one FF game when I got into Kingdom Hearts. I don’t care for most of them. I play it for the Disney so I won’t miss them.

They didn’t even introduce that many FF characters.

Cloud
Squall/Leon
Tifa
Cid
Yuffie
Sephiroth (as a boss)
Aerith
Yuna
Rikku
Pain
Tidus
Wakka
Selphie
Setzer
Vivi
Raijin
Fujin
Seifer

I think that’s it. And even then 90% of them played a very minor role and don’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

Sony is reintroducing the greatest hits line as “Playstation Hits”

The first set of games

3 Likes

:rofl: @ these cut-scenes that you cannot skip. They force you to watch the cut-scene multiple times even if you have seen them before and people are raging.

https://streamable.com/zw60t

22 minutes of open world Spider-man gameplay

3 Likes

LOL @ SF5 being a “greatest hit”.

5 Likes

As long as that trash DBFZ is not on that list, than I can live with that

Bless Capcom

Oh Wait Po not here, Oh well.