Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Crisis Core was pretty cool.

1 Like

LOL Kano DOES look a lot like Austin Aries.

But his voice lacks the charisma of MK 9/X Kano.

And why does Cassie sound younger than in X?

Scorpion also sounds very mellow.

Thereā€™s something about MK 11 that makes me feel iffyā€¦ I donā€™t know, the whole feeling of the game seems a little bitā€¦off?

Its FF VIII thats the dumpster fire, not VII.

Also I rather see the bootleg NES version of VII than Melee in Evo.

Truth.

Regarding Mortal Kombat 11, Iā€™m a bit bummed that Cassie Cageā€™s voice actor from 10 (Ashly Burch) isnā€™t coming back. But maybe this means sheā€™s working on Horizon Zero Dawn 2 (sheā€™s the voice of Aloy).

Dude youā€™re crazy if you think the Labo VR is going to be anything remotely close to anything that you can do with PSVR.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s probably tied up with Borderlands 3ā€¦

aka Tiny Tina stuff

I liked what little I played of Crisis Core, it was better then it had any right to be given it was a FF 7 spinoff. Itā€™s greatest sin is that no one outside of Japan fucked with PSP at the time of its release.

I liked Crisis Core too. Everyone Iā€™ve talked to in person likes FF7 and CC. Itā€™s only when Iā€™m on the internet that people hate the games.

Yep. Dat accent was thicc. A true professional.

2 Likes

Best final fantasy in order

Ff6
ff4
Tactics
Ff9
ff7
ff5
ff2

Yā€™all keep sayinā€™ Crisis Core and it made me think of another game. Dino Crisis. Anyone even remember that game? They should do a remake or sequel to that game. I think it could be pretty dope with current hardware.

Dino Crisis was tight. Resident Evil meets Jurassic Park.

4 Likes

Ah, the good old Final Fantasy conversation.

All I know is FF8 and FFXIII are the worst. Or at least, the ones I dislike the most.

I still remember sinking hours into FF1. Man, that game is so brutal by todayā€™s standards.

1 Like

lmao actually liking FF2

Iā€™m a bigger fan of Dino Crisis 2 than the original game. I do think Dino Crisis would be the perfect franchise to fill the void of the action oriented Resident Evil games now that it returned to survival horror.

I am aware this is posted twice. One is japanese VO and the other is english since sega posted both specifically I figured Iā€™d put both up
1 Like

Itā€™s not an accent if you just call a name the way itā€™s pronounced in that language. Heā€™s not putting a French pronunciation on a purely English name, heā€™s just calling his French son by his French name.

If he was American and his son was called David you probably wouldnā€™t call that an accent either despite the French having a David (dahveed) of their own?

1 Like

Capcom could replace the ugly mug/mediocre voice acting in Onimusha 2 with no problem. However, I would pay $60 for Onimusha 3 Remastered if they could get Jean Reno to actually voice act more than the phone call in French at the beginning.

The different English voice is almost as jarring as The Godfather game not using Al Pacinoā€™s likeness due to licensing issues. They even had Marlon Brando reprise his role as Vito Corleone, yet Michael Corleone was replaced by as generic a surrogate as humanely imaginableā€¦

P.S. Devil May Cry 5 is going to make this weekend a lot of fun! V looks like a model version of Robin Gibb from The Bee Gees. I could almost imagine him singing this:

1 Like

They could replace his face, but that would be incredibly rude, and it wouldnā€™t be a remaster of Onimusha 2, so thatā€™s a pretty fucking stupid thing to say imo.

1 Like

V is probably the biggest fuckboy Iā€™ve ever seen in a video game. Other than most of the men who play them, anyway.

1 Like