Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

E T. 2600 was a better game that Melee.

#Kefka

:coffee:

2 Likes

You mean like a French person?

3 Likes

really good docu vid

Watching sinister and zalard1 do that shit is absolutely ridiculous. I think it was Zalard that speed ran PO and SPO at the same time blind folded. Shit was insane

2 Likes

In fairness, EA and Activision helped make Capcom look good last year. After the lootbox fiasco with Battlefront 2 and all the shit with Destiny 2 at launch, Capcom proceeds to launch their own, service type “lifestyle game”, as some would call it, with no lootboxes, only cosmetic microtransactions, and then tons of free content over the course of a year. All while selling gangbusters.

So it becomes easy to look at what Capcom is doing with MH:W, then compare it to the shitshows other companies are doing and have Capcom come out in a more positive light.

Unless you are comparing it to FFXIII, better should never be used in a sentence with FFVII.

You might have a point if there was any way to paint what MHW has done in a negative light lol.

2 Likes

FFVII is better that its direct prequel.

Done.

All the ff7 spin off games were garbage. Especially dirge of Cerberus.

2 Likes

Garbage begets garbage.

4 Likes

Crisis Core is fantastic.

6 Likes

And lest we be remiss, Nei was a better Aeris.

And she was First.

Okay, bad pun.

2 Likes

Define fantastic.

Yea I also really liked Crisis Core. Its story drags a couple of times but I found the combat fun enough to push through those moments and the rest of the narrative I enjoyed.

I didn’t like Dirge of Cerberus much. It has good ideas but it fumbles them sadly and it’s story is aimless.

Competitive cup stacking would be far better than smash anything at any kind of tournament.

3 Likes

Competitive Cup Stacking is legitimately hype, watch your mouth!

4 Likes

Thats what I’m sayin’. Shit is dope. I’d rather see that than smash at evo or any tourney. Fall back.

2 Likes

Yeah…but I’d rather see that than 95% of games period so…what’s your point?

Smash aint no FG and dont belong in FG tournaments. If it can be in FG tournaments than so should cup stacking.

1 Like