Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I wanted to like this game man but it’s way too complex…especially the way you have to build your character

2 Likes

It gets even stupider when you realize that anything you actually want to use on your character isn’t going to drop for him, thanks to the utterly abysmal drop rates, and that you’re going to have to spend hours on end in trade and barter, just to be viable, much less one of those uber cool select vid slices.

and also

to hate on smash bros series is a personal problem but you’re very ignorant if you don’t accept it as a fighting game.

4 Likes

May first day this…

u wot m8??? you’d prefer a Duke Nukem game over Borderlands 3?? Or even Duke news over a BL3 reveal???

1 Like

8 Likes

Nintendo announces its first Tetris 99 event: MAXIMUS CUP

1 Like

Yeah, the game isn’t for everyone because of this. I like the games depth a lot, it helps make the game infinitely replayable.

You’re trying too hard bro, but at least this post doesn’t entirely read like it was written by The Riddler per usual when it comes to you.

100% fam. I like the loot/skill building aspect of the Borderlands series, but a lot of aspects of the series are pretty crappy.

-The quest design/level design is shallow and boring as hell across all 3 games. “Hey go get this for me here and bring it back.” “Hey go kill X type of enemy and collect X amount of items for me and bring it back kthx.” This was like 95% of the quests in all games.
-The “humor” is dumb. 99% of the characters are dumb too. I don’t remember the “story” in any of the games.
-The gunplay feels pretty janky because enemy hit reactions don’t exist which is especially noticeable on boss fights and robot-type enemies. You can shoot a humanoid enemy point blank with a shotgun and they don’t even flinch. You only know you’re doing anything to them by the damage numbers that pop up. You can set enemies on fire and they will beeline towards you like there’s nothing wrong. :rofl:

The most fun I had was with the skill/loot system, you could actually make some interesting combinations. The actual gunplay is really janky though, but if you’re not the type of person who plays many FPS games you might not notice this at all(which is the vibe I get from a lot of people here who enjoy the series.) Compare this game to games like DOOM, Wolfenstein and Killzone 2 where enemies properly react to your shots. It’s a night and day difference.

MK11 Story Trailer.

1 Like

Not bad. :ok_hand:

1 Like

MK11 Cassie Gameplay

On the rare occasion, I feel compelled to talk down to the level of my audience.

Youtube link for mk 11 story trailer

Supposedly Kano is gonna be the focus of the kombat kast today

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat pulling a Days of Future Past.

I’m disappointed that Cassie doesn’t Livestream her fatality.

2 Likes

Look we got a dirty smasher

1 Like

Reviews for dmc v appear to be going up

1 Like

Did they change a lot of VA for MK 11 on purpose?

I really liked Cassie’s previous one from 10.

Yea they did, they got star power. Cassie’s voiced by Rhonda Rousey now for example.

Rhonda’s voicing Sonia Blade.

5 Likes

Glad they kept the same Johnny Cage VA…

2 Likes