Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

It sparks joy

Bruh, Iā€™m at work trying not to LOL right now :rofl:

2 Likes

I saw a part of redacted in a clip at another forum. I do hope Lady is playable in the game. She was really satisfying to use in 4SE.

Like my upgrades?! OVERKILL!! cue explosions everywhere

3 Likes

I highly doubt anyone outside of the 3 are going to be playable on release, and even if it does well and they do DLC or 5SE or something, itā€™ll probably be another year at least

Gearbox teasing news and reveals at pax panel

Devil Engine has a few bugs that are supposed to get patched out.

Iā€™ve encountered crashing after unpausing my game while firing a weapon. It happened a while ago when I FINALLY made it to the second level!

Speaking of Devil Engine, the gameā€™s difficulty settings are rather humorous.

Summary

2 Likes

Cool I guess. Iā€™m not a fan of their arcade games.

sheeeeeit, this run in Dead Cells on Hard difficulty is looking goooood, bruhsā€¦ I got a bit over 15k in health right nowā€¦going with another ranged buildā€¦ multi-shot bow IV-S doing 4436 dps +150% damage. Pyrotechnics I-S has 4267 dps., +100% damage. Sinew Slicer III++ has 374 dps. Double Crossbomatic V++ has 974 dps.
+280 dps for 8 seconds after killing an enemy.
necro passiveā€“> recovering 0.92%hp after death of an enemy.
+608 dps if Iā€™m close to my slicer and crossbow deployments.
This run is long as hell too because I took a while trying to figure out how to get a certain unlockable thingā€¦ haha the time says 1 hour, 29 minutes right now on this shitā€¦Iā€™m in the High Peak Castle at this pointā€¦ the moment of truthā€¦ will our hero prevail?!

1 Like

If any of you want to be surprised with the MK 11 roster, be weary of the internet. Apparently some REAL leaks dropped, spoiling most of the cast. Only the roster like I said, but still.

Yeah saw thatā€¦havenā€™t clicked on anything yet though.

I figured everyone would be hyped for the return of Hsu Hao :smirk: Just in case you guys donā€™t know Iā€™m kidding.

2 Likes

I saw the leak. Its likeā€¦85% of the select screen lol.

I donā€™t consider a fighting game roster spoilers so I checked out the leaks. The roster not looking bad. Looking forward to the return of an old favorite.

1 Like

Dead Goddamn Cells, bruhā€¦

yep that build cruised through to the end, really. Mannn if only I could get those kind of stats going for ā€œVery Hardā€ mode nowā€¦ this is insane nowā€¦ and it keeps on starting me off with crappy weapons/gear, though I think itā€™s possible to change that nowā€¦ I still like trying to make it thru with whatever I start with and find later thoughā€¦ changing the loot pool in options seems kinda cheap, imo. :laughing:

How is Suikoden an Arcade Classic, again?

Not that I am complainingā€¦ so many great memories with that game, getting a full cast to res my gay butler in the end.

Gremio, it was worth it.

EDIT:

Just saw that they simply name dropped Suikoden in the article.

Asshats. :confounded:

Soā€¦ arcade Contra, then?

Didnā€™t they have a Castlevania style game with a different name too? Canā€™t remember any real prominent Konami arcade titles.

Yes. I actually saw it, in an IGA, I think, back in the day.

They had Legend of Kage, too.

Little kid me KNEW those would be lost quarters, and never even asked for them.

Yes, itā€™s name was Haunted Castle though.

4 Likes

I remember wasting quarters in that game before.

1 Like

Rumor has it the game was hard as fuck, therefore a bonafide quarter muncher.

1 Like