Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

7 Likes

I am so out of touch…

Wat.

2 Likes

Pleased Sega added an English dub…

3 Likes

Dissidia NT is getting a FTP version coming west

March 12

HZD has sold 10 mill

Nice!

Cyberpunk will be at E3

4 Likes

I might move Judgement to Black Friday since I forgot (yes I temporarily forgot) that I owned Fist of the North Star and need to get back to that, lol. I want to get back to Shenmue 2 before S3 drops so that’ll take a chunk of time too haha.

Unless FOMO hits me (which it probably will) the only reason to buy it is support, but trying to be more realistic with myself.

Cool to see Horizon sell that much. I thought I should’ve jumped on that $10 deal for the complete edition but I know it’ll be back.

FoTN isn’t grabbing me like Yakuza. I had a hard time pulling myself away from Yakuza. The same isn’t true for FoTN. Glad I picked it up for only $20.

Yeah, I do love the game but it definitely isn’t the same level of quality as Yakuza is. It’s way shorter and honestly the lack of being able to play as even one more character, like REI, sucks late in the game when you’ve had almost every combat ability unlocked already for a while. The combat is pretty great overall though, but I also feel like the boss fights in Y0 were better. I do love that you have easy access to all of his famous attacks based on how you stun enemies though. Way better than tying it to meter for FotNS since you really can use all those moves whenever you like basically

I actually made that.

2 Likes
1 Like

Halo Infinite will be a spiritual reboot

^Thiiiis might be spoilery… Edit: yyyeeah this trailer has spoilers all up in it. Don’t watch it if you want to be caught off guard by some things when you play it.
1 Like

No “might”, that trailer is spoiler-y as fuck.

4 Likes

That Devil May Cry final trailer!!

2:00 wraps two girls in tentacles “I HAVE PLANS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU”

We all been on the internet long enough to know that Trish and Lady are about to get “the Zone special!!”

6 Likes

I’m just hoping they make redacted playable

3 Likes

No way that’s happening on release version.

Yea that’s gonna be DLC.

Am I the only who would prefer the girls over you know…?

Nah give me “redacted” all day.

He was the least fun 4 imo. I hope they reign him in.

I totally want a playable Lady again. She was a ton of fun in 4SE

3 Likes

She was my favorite of 3 in SE.