Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Please enjoy a random battle every 3 steps.

I found G2 superior.

4 Likes

Random Battles are less frequent in the Gamecube version :coffee:

RE games coming to Switch May 21st

2 Likes

Hmm…get RE4 on Switch and pretend its 2005 and a Gamecube?..just might.

1 Like

Fuck, was that the one that had this bitch named Ashley and you fought a bunch of asshole zombie fucks in a village in fucking Europe or some shit and it was kinda rural and shit like that, and it came out on the Wii at some point?

1 Like

I love Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. They seem perfectly fine with leaning into jokes.

1 Like

Yes you are correct.

LEON HAAAALP LEEEEEOONNN HALP ME LEON!!!

3 Likes

I just remember Ashley trying to give it up to Leon and him turning her down. Ada’s got Leon whipped.

4 Likes

Saints Row the third full package is coming to switch may 10th

Bull dog some random bystanders on the go

Apparently Gearbox was considered at one point to develop Halo 4

That was a cool game.

'DAT NEW SAGAT COSTUME!!!
:sunglasses:

Now if they can just give him some buffs, I might actually come back to the game!!

I want to say thank god that didnt happen but then I look at Halo 5…

I havent played SFV in 2.5 yrs, but damn this cosmetic DLC is expensive!

$6 for costume, $10 for a stage?
Do people really pay these exoribitant prices?

A sandwich is less expensive than a stage in a fighting game. lol

1 Like

CPT Costume and Stages are more expensive. The extra cost of the that DLC funds the Capcom Cup pot bonus. IIRC costumes are $4 and stages are $7.

3 Likes

I never said that that was the case. I said that the game opens up once you get to Pulse, just like how Final Fantasy VII opens up when you leave Midgar and Final Fantasy X opens up when you get access to the airship. Chapter 11 isn’t the first time I spent hours upon hours grinding for crystogenesis. It’s just the current time, one of several throughout the game, just like any other Final Fantasy.

DMC fans are funny. They want on the fly Breakers and whine its not there. Then turn around and whine when you pick up a Breaker in the world and it slots into the first slot and want it to go into the last slot where you cant use what you just picked up without burning through your 3 other arms.

Just dont pick it up till you want to use it dumb dumbs, its almost like you get to decide when to use that Breaker whenever you want in the fight. Jam it into the back row like you are asking and any kind of tactical element to picking up the arms is fucking gone.

“We want choice!!!”
“I hate this system that gives me a level of choice!”

Wut?

2 Likes

Your not at the endgame when world opens up in those games like it is in 13. Ideally I would like it to be at the midpoint if it’s not open from the start.

You aren’t at the endgame of Final Fantasy X when you get the airship, or in Final Fantasy VI when the world shifts? Also, Chapter 11 is far from XIII’s endgame. The actual endgame comes either during Chapters 12 and 13 or after the main story ends, depending on your point of view. IIRC the top of the Crystarium isn’t even available until your last Orphan kill.

What the fuck was Orphan supposed to visually be, anyway? I just remember a big face with an arm and another face on it or some shit.

EDIT: What the fuck?

7 gave you access to the world map in 6 hours…

I get your point an all but Gran Pulse is way too deep into the game.

Maybe I just played that game slow as fuck then. I do that.