Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Shit new skins, weapons, skills, etc. Gonna load and do some runs.

Watching all the Reggie compilations people have been making on YouTube.

Man he is such a funny dude and was such a positive representation for not just NOA but Nintendo as a whole. Doug Bowser has big shoes to fill.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been watching some past Reggie moments and itā€™s made me appreciate the man even more. He was funā€¦really seemed like he wasnā€™t all about business all the time and rrally enjoyed his job.

Reggie moments

played some dead cells. apparently we will get around 40 costumes. cuz theres 40 empty jars above the tailor. i got 3 or 4 of em but couldnt unlock all the blueprints i got.
i got giantkiller sword but couldnt unlock schrapnel axes or whatev its called to look at it.
beat the new boss. hes fun.
2nd toughest fight after hotk but not as hard as i thought heā€™d be. bunch of new varied enemies man. and some improved changes to a few old ones.
motion twin is da best devs man.
oh yea, it might be possible some outfits might have added attributes. i got blueprint for neon outfitā€¦but couldnt unlock. i assume it glows. it might call attention to enemies more. and if there is that there might be shit like invisibilty outfit. i wouldnt be surprised. but unsure about attributes to suits.

2 Likes

While I donā€™t particularly care some people might. DYKG always makes quality content. Even if you arenā€™t a fan of the subject they still try to make it as interesting as they can.

3 Likes

Feel like a literal retard now for buying Black Ops 4 after ranting all up to release how I probably wouldnā€™t. I havenā€™t played it but like 3 or 4 times, and now theyā€™re bringing back loot boxes. I donā€™t even really play the shit enough to know if itā€™s good or not, and I still feel ripped off.

For those wondering, I bought it because some really old school youtubers I respect who havenā€™t touched COD in years (like XCalizorz) got the game and seemed to be having fun with it at the time. But itā€™s still collecting dust.

Zombies mode is the only reason to own modern CODs imo. I wish they would release a stand alone version.

2 Likes

You think after a decade of players asking for a zombie game that they would get the hint.
For the longest time it was just a mid for the PC game.

Why would they do that when they can sell a $60 game with a promise of a $15-30 zombie themed dlc.

5 Likes

Activision could just sell the zombie mode standalone. You can get the Blackout mode standalone on PC.

1 Like

Again. Why would they do that when can just sucker people into spending money on the full game and then release it later

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing to lose by selling the game piece meal. They already done with Blackout and thereā€™s always the option to upgrade to the full game.

Zombies is infinitely more popular than blackout

1 Like

Blackout is the battle royale mode. It will make Activision more money than zombies. Especially now that they added fucking lootboxes to the game.

1 Like

every once in awhile I load up random call of duty videos on youtube to hear what fans think and hear some rants but this one made some sense to that youtuber and he has broken down and came full circle.

Or Modders will fix what the publisher will not.
Activision is not immune to this.

Iā€™m such a cheapskate, manā€¦and indecisiveā€¦ I was all set to go on andā€¦kinda begrudgingly get Anthem this weekend, as soon as I got home Fridayā€¦and here I am STILL on the fence about spending the 60 bucks on it. For me, part of the appeal is that Iā€™ve always preferred 3rd person shooters over first-person (so it naturally has an advantage over Destiny, which is only 3rd person sometimes)ā€¦and the fact that thereā€™s at least 5 people I know that are likely to be into it (3 of them for 100% certain), so Iā€™d always have some kind of regular crew to play withā€¦it would be just like those days of Borderlands 2, when I actually had too many options of friends to play with thereā€¦heh, everyone was on that shit.

On the other hand, itā€™s online-only which is a critical strike against it, imoā€¦(absolutely cannot stand that shitā€¦that is NONSENSICAL bullshit for anything that is not an MMO to be like that.)ā€¦ and thereā€™s the various problems with it at the moment that a lot of reviewers are talking about, like the excessive loading screens and lack of content.

Black Desert is coming up soon on XB1 and I guess PS4ā€¦ Iā€™ll probably be down for that. Itā€™s quite a strange thing with this gameā€¦ the combat/gameplay footage Iā€™ve seen for this has always looked AWESOMEā€¦but every damn time Iā€™ve checked random people playing it on Twitchā€¦ no one is ever fighting and killing shitā€¦itā€™s almost like theyā€™re going out of their way to make it look as boring as possibleā€¦theyā€™re always in menu screens, in the town, talking to npcsā€¦every damn time.

2 Likes

Just nab up Grim Dawn.

The second expansion is due out by March 31st at the lastest.

It is so much better than Diablo 3, itemization-wise, and has a great many more classes to boot (dual-classing final forms).

That is to say if you have a decent PC, of course.

I got Anthem and itā€™s fucking awesome.

Bite me.

1 Like

I HAVE Anthem.

But it needs Origin.

Still on the fence with it.

PAX is next month.

And I gots 'dem, high, high hopes for BL3.

1 Like