Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

was about to get Anthem, after watching some reviews
ye Ima waiting for a price drop

Polarizing game.
I got some friends that love it and others that hate it to the core.

Apparently the tomb mission made a few people rage quit the game. Gonna love it when a campaign mission completely kills the pace of the game.

I hate this term. It just means they’re afraid of offending the readers/viewers. Just fucking call the game bad if you think it’s bad.

No, polarizing in terms of a lot of people hate it and a lot of people love it.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Anthem looks like ass tho.

I just got my son some Pop Funko figures at Barnes and Nobles. Man these things are kinda cool and I can’t believe how many they have. I saw Married With Children ones lol.

I didn’t think you’d become the enemy of your own story so soon.

I’m picking Anthem up later this evening. Since a lot of people think it’s trash, I’ll probably love it :joy:

2 Likes

People on the r/wiiu subreddit actually jealous of a dude who just drop $750+ on a Wind Waker edition Wii U.

Fucking ridiculous. What a waste of money. Nothing is worth over 500% above msrp.

I don’t think that’s the case cause while fucked up none of the comments are inherently “bad” just time stamps and links to other videos (i watches the Matt Watson video too. Fucking disgusting stuff.)

How much would you pay for a NES Mini Classic?

1 Like

@chadouken Almost $20 under MSRP. I’m not a fucking idiot like @AlphaCharlie

Edit: read how you actually worded it. I’d pay msrp for it. Maybe. I got it for less and I didn’t even buy it out of want. I bought it from a collecting aspect

2 Likes

It was a waste just for being a Wii U. The console isn’t worth owning anymore even as a collector’s item.

2 Likes

I absolutely adored my Wii U. But you’re not even remotely wrong.

2 Likes

M$ E3 rumors seem to be starting early

2 dif boxes supposedly at the start…grain of salt and all that

First travis strikes back dlc coming feb 28th

Da U is still still awesome, though…

2 Likes

If that MS rumor is true, MS hasn’t learned jack shit. Wow.

2 Likes

It needs to be March 8th already…ugh…

I still can’t get over that EA is fucking stupid enough to ask BioWare to make one of those fucking stupid “live service” games, which is more or less the exact opposite of what people want to see from that particular studio. I can’t imagine a game that blends Defiance with Warframe is something anyone is chomping at the bit for either.

You guys remember Defiance? Fucking shame, that. I liked the show a lot.

2 Likes

Yes, but in truth I think they are moving purposely away from hardware.

It is an expensive venture and MS has seen with Steam on the PC side, Android on the mobile and streaming platforms you don’t need to sell a device, if you are getting paid for each game on it and / or a subscription from the players.

They still want to appear in the hardware game as to not freak out retail partners and those that are more physical media. But especially for Japan where they have struggled not having to deal with hardware would make for a easier in to get that audience.