Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Capcom bringing it back to the early MT Framework days where the graphics and animations are top fucking notch causing me to shit my pants.

2 Likes

LOL at everyone hating on Ellie being lesbian in the TLOU pt. 2 video. Some people obviously didnā€™t play the DLC for the original.

I personally canā€™t wait to play the game as a badass murder lesbian.

2 Likes

Does this mean you didnā€™t yet see that there is an actual Nioh 2?

2 Likes

Nope. Iā€™ll check it out now. I donā€™t watch any of the conferences, I just get the highlights afterwards. :sunglasses:

I loved the original Nioh and Iā€™ll 100% be there for the sequel, Iā€™m disappointed that thereā€™s no new Ninja Gaiden game. :sob:

Edit: I feel like itā€™s a perfect time for a new action game to release since there are barely any out there STILL this late into the gen. Whereā€™s DMC5?

Same here as well!!

Though Spiderman, Cuphead DLC, and Ghost of Tsushima getting that Day Juan!! treatment!!

Wow, you ARE out of the loop, DMC5 was announced bro

3 Likes

Nize.

ā€¦

DmC Donte though. :face_vomiting:

Edit: Wait itā€™s Nero? Dafuq

Yeah, itā€™s a real DMC. The artstyle is not my cup of tea but the gameplay is looking real solid

2 Likes

Favorite part of the trailer is the southern chick. :rofl:

1 Like

Gears 4 has a 5x EXP boost going on this weekā€¦in celebration of their Gears 5 announcement, of course. Hell YES. I did just one session of Horde and my Heavy character went from a fresh level 8 right up to 10! Yeah, the leveling is normally so unbearably slow that this was actually a surprise to go up the last 2 levels that fastā€¦it wasnā€™t even a full runā€¦everyone quit by wave 30. It should be easy to get my Scout and Engineers to 10 then. My old friend needs to hurry the hell up and finish the story; I told him the trailer was out for part 5 as of today, but then remembered and had to tell him that it of course includes a mild spoiler for part 4. (*Kaitā€™s amulet from her granny.)

2019/2020 looking legit now. DMC5, RE2, Nioh 2, From Softwares Nioh. Arikaā€™s Fighting game of the generation on the 28th of June(FIGHTING EX LAYER)

Capcom is making me forget about SFV with these announcements. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If Capcom brings back Deep Down and/or announced Dragonā€™s Dogma 2 Iā€™d be even more hype than I am now.

In other news Iā€™m still cracking out on Path of Exile. 1000ā€™s and 1000ā€™s of hours of playtime and itā€™s still so goddamn fun.

2 Likes

@Sonicabid

More gameplay

3 Likes

It seems that the sub-genre has fallen somewhat out of favor. Right now, it seems that weā€™re either getting ā€œstickyā€ action games like Arkhan, or the new Spider-Man); or slower paced games in the same vein as Dark Souls, or Monster Hunter.

Aside from DMC5, it seems that all you got is either Nier Automata, or you gotta wait for Bayo 3.

sheeeeit, DMC5 is a reality, manā€¦ and with The Bosch back on to voice Nero once again! Iā€™m just now calming down from the announcement yesterdayā€¦ oh yeah itā€™s absolutely bought day 1.

New Spiderman looks great as wellā€¦ too bad that default costume kinda sucksā€¦ as with any Spiderman game Iā€™m sure thereā€™s alternate costumes thoughā€¦haha nobody will be playing in that default one.

2 Likes

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even play TLOU and I knew she was a lesbian.

4 Likes

I never played the TLoU DLC so Ellie being a lesbian is new to me.

Well Looks like I am not alone

Honestly seeing Frozen killed any ā€œhypeā€ that I had left, which is like 0.001% left. I bet you money their a musical stage/Boss fight like the Little Mermaid has in KH II.
I been waiting on and off for Squeenix to get off their asses and make KH III for 11 years.
And there zero enticement from any of the trailers I seen, The final fantasy half been relegated to at best 3rd stringers and KH became a virtual tour Disney showcase.

If I really want to play a Disney game I would dust off Castle of Illusion or Quackershot.

this is so Ghost in the Shell to me