Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

at gamestop.com

God of War (PS4) — $49.99 (list price $60)
Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) — $39.99 (list price $60)
Gran Turismo Sport (PS4) — $19.99 (list price $40)
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (PS4) — $19.99 (list price $40)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) — $19.99 (list price $30)

Not bad. gonna pass by a Best Buy tomorrow and ask for a price match for Horizon and SOTC

1 Like

While this is pretty funny, at the same time it’s fucked up. Imagine if you said this as a joke to someone(or if that person did) then you have your account nuked losing all of your digital games+subscriptions you paid for.

I should actually read the “code of conduct” because if something as petty as that can get you banned, I wonder what else can get you banned as well.

1 Like

Remember when richard gaywood got banned for his last name

haha that is a funny, kinda unfortunate family name… but I’m also wondering why anyone would use their real name as a gamertag in the first place? That doesn’t seem like a good idea for a variety of reasons.

On another note-- Crackdown 3’s delay = :rofl: Ohhhhhh man…so what the hell do you even have at this point, MS? “NOTHING. You get NOTHING”, as the great Willy Wonka said… haha YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY, SIR. :rofl:
The punchline is really that reality that it’s most likely not going to be worth the wait at all… I doubt it will even be that much different from the previous 2 games.

Oh at EA’s presentation yesterday… I’m not sure what this guy was thinking, but some dude was out there in one of the most ridiculous outfits I’ve ever seen at an E3…some tight, “high-water” colorful pants with purple socks… like BRUH what the fuck were you thinking showing up in public like that? …and he probably thought the shit looked cool. Steve Urkel had better fashion sense than this guy. It was unbelievable, man.

1 Like

He probilly was harassing people and claiming he can get away with it as He claimed that “daddy worked for Sony”.
Also pretending you are something else or claiming to be the son of someone with some authority can be considered low grade fraud.

I want both versions…

ooooh yes interesting… a friend told me about this one a few months ago… Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor:

2 Likes

BB has Horizon Complete edition for sale at 20 bucks so you can just get it with no fuss.

2 Likes

MECH AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

RICHARD!!!

MY PATRIOTISM IS READY.

Hopefully this sells well enough for us to get a sequel in which President Wilson saves us from Space Communism.

Or for FROM to just make ANY mecha game again.

5 Likes

From Software’s Nioh 2 err their new game looks pretty schweet.

Tokyo Xanadu’s limited edition is finally starting to be blown out. I had a feeling that @ the 200 dollar pricepoint that this was going to happen. I should hopefully have a copy by the end of the week sometime. :scream:

1 Like

square enix put up the deluxe edition of kh3 for preorder

229.99 price point
comes with toy story variants of sora donald and goofy kai art figures
collectors edition pin
steel book case
art book

also square enix doesnt charge until the game ships. so that’s always good.

6 Likes

I mean I don’t care about a lot of games mentioned on the VDG, what’s your point?

I just want to share the Meme

I don’t care about KH3 or Death Stranding.

2 Likes

230 dollars for a collector’s edition.

The kai arts figures alone are worth the $230. I collect them I can tell you now they aren’t cheap. They go for $80-130 a pop.

1 Like

No, but I was kind of excited to see Jack Sparrow.

I am also looking forward to

in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

P.S. Rapture Rejects trailer was hilarious.

1 Like