Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This is me with DMC V, Yakuza 6 and Judgement. Had to go into profile and turn off almost all notifications.

Luckily I’m able to look away and mostly forget, but I’ve had some that were (I’m guessing) too close.

*random Mr. X stuff *

It’s funny you should mention that. I have a friend who has a headcanon that Tidus is FtM. It’s an interesting filter through which to view the game, I’ll tell you that.

My biggest problem with Tetris is keeping an eye out for incoming pieces. I can’t for the life of me focus on the gameplay and simultanously calculate how to build my stack with those pieces in mind.

99 showed me I still like the game on a superficial casual level but I’m not made for a competitive version. Might get Tetris Effect at some point instead, that looks nice.

1 Like

Extra

Videogamedunkey - RE2

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been working on more lately, trying to know where I want to put the next piece before it’s on the board. It’s tough at first but once you get used to it, it’ll really up your game play.

And yeah, if you’re even remotely into Tetris get Tetris Effect. Game is amazing and if you have PSVR it’s literally one of the best gaming experiences you’ll ever have. I’m not kidding when I say I lose hours of my life playing that game. But it’s also a good place to improve as it has all the major modes and is a bit more forgiving than classic or TGM Tetris.

1 Like

buying that fighting game. air fucking combos. please no gimped commands like snkh!

Rocket League gets cross platform parties

Dreams is getting early access version this spring

Extra

Also wanted to say NPD numbers for january 2019 are up

I’d usually post up everything but im definitely not doing that on this phone on my lunch break lol.

KH 3 was the top game for the month and Switch was the only console with growth apparently. Switch was the top selling console for the month. Smash ult dropped a few spots and the rest if the top was taken over by re2. NSMB and Ace Combat

Here is the closed beta period across several time zones:

• February 20 at 13:00 to February 25 at 12:59 EST
  • February 20 at 16:00 to February 25 at 15:59 PST
  • February 20 at 22:00 to February 25 at 21:59 BRT
  • February 21 at 01:00 to February 26 at 00:59 CET
  • February 21 at 09:00 to February 26 at 08:59 KST
  • February 21 at 11:00 to February 26 at 10:59 ACT

https://www.kurtzpel.com/?page_id=6455&lang=en

Puyo Puyo Tetris has a good tutorial that goes into this. A lot of it I had seen in some in previous match, but explaining the techniques and having video demonstrations really hammered it home.

1 Like

I love my N 3DS XL.

I can play the best Xenoblade on to go on it.

Such a great system.

I have been refusing to buy any new Switch games until they hit that $39.99 3DS Standard.

I still can’t believe Ninty went all in with a $20 price hike, and peeps laid down for it.

$50 would make me balk at first, but I’d eventually come around.

But at current gen dedicated Home Console prices, I am all about those deep sales.

I have PPT but I can’t remember if I went through the entire tutorial. I’ll have to check it out.

If you want Mario Kart you gotta cave. Nintendo games dont drop in price. Sucks but it is what it is i guess.

I buy used a lot these days.

There are plenty of good Tetris versions on the PC. The first releases ran exclusively on them.

i mean on current platforms to play not just alone but with people too or against other highscores.

So when you say you refuse to pay for any 60$ switch games you do realize that you won’t be paying for any new physical first party titles for a LONG time…right?

2 Likes

Nintendo got to the be the only company I know that doesn’t budge on them prices. Shit used to piss me off when I was younger waitin on price drops that never came😂

2 Likes

I remember seeing a copy of Super Mario 64 DS at a Toys R Us still at full price when the port was 10 years old.

The the only first party game I can think of that dropped price fairly quickly from Nintendo was Other M…for obvious reasons.

Edit: surprisingly though apparently Amazon and Walmart are actually doing sales on a few first party I guess take advantage of it while it’s happening…thats if you don’t have BotW, SMO, Splatoon 2 or FEW already