Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

LAWLS at Black Ops 4 having loot boxes now…

I am aware.

If the price drips to $30, I will go digital, if it a game I know I will replay a ton.

Otherwise I shall wait for that gold trim edition.

My backlog is expansive, and full of ARPGs.

And I like to grind, given reasonable drop rates.

I can wait.

Finally gettin back into Persona 5 cuz I never finished. Forgot how good it was. Despite me being gone from it so long, I’m mostly breezing thru this latest Palace with minor difficulties.

2 Likes

Using the 3DS as an excuse to wait for a price drops on Swtich games is pretty lol. That system can’t be cheap enough to make any amount of money worth it

Knowing my luck, Power Drift won’t make it one the Swtich as a Sega Ages title. >_<

Mircosoft needs to get their man

jump force is just so horribly ugly

3 Likes

watching a playthrough of Gris just reminded me why that game is gonna win indie goty at next vga.
damn that game pretty

Jump Force sucks?

Well, that totally came out of nowhere… fake sense of shock

Seriously, the game looked f ugly even from the early trailers. And arena-style fighting games? Ugh…

5 Likes

Huh.

Puts phone down, goes back to playing Etrian Odyssey Nexus on his N 3DS XL

There’s a Tetris clone called Nullpomino that’s really good. It has a lot of what youre asking about and even has an efficiency checker.

This fucking game

1 Like

A piece of shit game from a piece of shit company. Dude got banned for being too good at the game. How are you going to ban one of your best and most dedicated players when he didn’t cheat?

5 Likes

Anyone played Old Man’s Journey? I saw it’s $5 on Switch and thinking about just grabbing it. It looks like it’s like 2-3 hours long.

Nah but let me know how it is. The eshop is full some hidden gems. I found a solid rpg on there recently in Legrand Legacy. It is PS Vita to PS2 graphically but I like the progression and battle systems.

It’s apparently a port of a mobile and PC game, but I didn’t know that until I started looking into it once i saw it was $5. It clearly looks like it benefits from a touch screen or pointing with a mouse, but I’d mainly play it in docked mode if it’s that short. I’d also like to see if my son would enjoy watching me play since it’s like more of an interactive movie. It apparently has no replay value but for $5 I don’t care.

I really hate to say it, Fuck Bethesda.
Banning players for being too good.

Learn how fucking online games work.
Got a player with too much ammo or money? Give them a in game incentive to give it up.
Good Online games and servers have all the tools there to self regulate.

3 Likes

Maybe Morrowind and Fallout 4 were flukes.

Fallout 4 was a shit game saved by it’s build mode. New Vegas still the best.

1 Like

Morrowind is built on Daggerfall, which the size and scope has yet to be reproduced in any game.
Morrowind is the smallest of all the Elder Scrolls games. And despite the rich atmosphere, the small size shows.

Skyrim has been Beth’s beast of a seller for a while. Someone complain to Tod Howard how come beth still selling various versions of Skyrim, his response was “because you keep on buying it”.

Fallout 4 is fun as they toss in something very in depth that is addictive game play wise, and that is the settlement building and management.

I am really hoping Fallout 76 is a fluke and not Beth showing their true face, Beth never really did a online multiplayer before, Elder Scrolls Online is more of their parent company’s project.

Then again Beth is responsible for paid shit DLC items when they had Horse Armor in oblivion
Guess it all goes full circle.

Here hoping they don’t fuck up Elderscrolls 6 and Star Field, that they remember what made Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4 did right. Maybe take some notes from NV.

I just bought Old Man’s Journey. It’s too cheap to pass up. I’ll let you know how it is.

I still haven’t even opened Katamari Damacy Reroll. I may just return it since I bought it like 2-3 weeks ago and haven’t felt like opening it lol.