Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This isn’t even remotely true. Most abusers pick a single target and focus on them.

3 Likes

Vambrace looks cool, gonna need to see more gameplay though. Turned-based rpg?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s based on Darkest Dungeon, so yeah probably turn based

2 Likes

Speaking of Darkest Dungeon.

3 Likes

I swear if Youtube dont chill out im going to have the entire KHIII story spoiled via thumb nails lol.

2 Likes

Cool, glad to see them do well. I haven’t even played the first one but I always thought it looked cool lol

Oh, fuck me. Darkest Dungeon II. Gimme that shit.

Extra

When was that implied? You guys got some really fucked up head cannon.

Also how could she commit suicide if everyone in Tidus’ and Jecht’s version of Zanarkand never actually existed. The whole of Zanarkand is a dream of the fates.

Please Do. It spare me from having to play it.

Lan Di looking awesome in Shenmue 3! The environments looks amazing so far.

Not posting pics :razz:

EDIT: Just realized the information blow out for Shenmue 3 is a day after DMC V release. 2019 so good!

1 Like

Seems loading times in Anthem are long

I had no clue that people were this good at Tetris holy shit…

3 Likes

Tetris 99 has shown a lot of people just how bad they actually are at Tetris.

8 Likes

just finished grandia 3! as with the rest of the series excellent combat design but i wonder what happened with that wack ass story. i excuse extremes story being whatever because its a dungeon crawler with a shit ton of party members and the best battle system in the series. this game was more like wild arms 4 where it takes its theme and beats you over the head with it.

ps: and the sad thing, there is not a single decent tetris version out for pc…

2 Likes

I liked the art of Vambrace…THEN I saw that it looked like Darkest Dungeon and may be turn-based…? Soooooo yeah that’s instantly disqualified for me.

*Tidus—y’know, I’m not a fan of Final Fantasy at all aside from the Advent Children movie, but goddamn this character looks lame. I remember he kinda reminded me of if blonde-version Mandy Moore was a trans person back in the day…and he just generally looks like someone that needs to be punched in the face as hard as possible. Of all the Final Fantasy protagonists that come to mind…that chump stands out in a bad way.

Wumbo is probably the best non classic American Tetris player. He’s got some crazy videos of him playing Puyo Puyo Tetris that will make your head spin.

1 Like

There’s really so much more to it than most people think. To say “you create a stack and make lines” is really only scratching the surface when you take into account t-spins, build theory, skimming, etc. I started playing it a little more seriously a few months ago and was surprised at how deep the game is beyond what most people think.

1 Like

The real question is Classic vs Grandmaster.

I prefer Grandmaster myself, but classic is cool. Grandmaster has all those different modes as well as vs and it’s not quite as unforgiving as classic is.