Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Wow…that’s my work schedule as well.

Only if there’s a mod that makes Aloy look like Nia Jax.

I’m saving up for a new gaming PC so Yakuza 6 and God of War will have to wait.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

I like my schedule well enough but it’s hard to schedule things sometimes and because I work weekends (our busiest days) getting those days off for let’s say for a convention can be tough. I usually ask for a Sunday off a month so I can watch wwe ppvs or just have an extra day to decompress and relax, catch up on my reading, what have you.

I just came back from 2 weeks vacation and it’s hard getting back to the grind after being away for that long. Me not wanting to come back from vacation also didn’t help.

Done. Hope it works.

1 Like

Well…you know…

Thanks. Me too. I also tagged the people at gamefaqs and deviantart, so I think we have some good numbers :slight_smile:

Yang gameplay

Also apparently there will be an open beta…dunno if this applies outside of japan or not

Shenmue 1 and 2 Re-Release were in talks before Shenmue 3 was announced

I just beat DOOM (2016).

What a ride.

It took me roughly 19 hours to beat (without looking for secrets/doing rune trials etc)

Notes:

I’m surprised how weak rockets are in this game. I have only owned 6-7 FPS games in my life, but compared to Goldeneye/Halo the “splash damage” seems minimal and a lot of them are needed to defeat the "bigger/tough enemies.

-On the other end of the spectrum, I thought the chainsaw was quite cool.
Killing any non boss enemy in one strike is awesome. The fuel requirement is different per enemy which is annoying . I think making any attack worth 3 gas units would have been optimal. - that way you get 2 kills out of it.

– While most websites say the length is roughly 12 hrs, the 6th level Kadingir Sanctum really upped the insanity quotient. Until, then there mostly a handful of enemies at most. That level with its wide open spaces and almost dozens of enemies was quite grueling as a FPS scrub. I took 3 hrs total just for that level.

The thing carried me a lot of the way in the 2nd half was the Plasma Rifle stun bomb.
I suck but when you have like 2-3 big enemies rushing at you, it allowed me to catch my breath. The hellknight even towards the end was something that would get me a lot in addition to cacodemons.
The pinkies were easier to handle since i could shoot them in the booty/tail with it.
Second favorite mod was the Rocket Lockon with 3 shots. Before that, the summoner demon was a grade a beyotch lol

I played this on the “Im too young to die” aka the easiest difficulty.
It was the hardest easy game I’ve ever played.
While most stuff like Tomb Raider/Yakuza/Uncharted that I’ve played in the last 2 years is very carefree, this game put up quite a fight. It’s probably one of the few games where Id feel my adrenaline flowing after a session.

–The music was great and fit the “metal” design. The demons /level design was scary and awesome.

–The only real negative was the thin story, but that’s more of a nitpick really.

Anyway, Im glad I played it.

Overall: 8.5/10

4 Likes

Super shotgun is what I ran with when I played it. I focused on ammo upgrades first and did all the rune trials and explored every inch. I fucking love DOOM and want to eventually run through it again on Nightmare. I played it on Ultra Violence and it was rough, but fun as hell. I love that it forces you to keep moving instead of hiding behind cover. Great game.

2 Likes

Semantics.

You can’t pretend that it’s ‘just a little different.’ Literally the only things not allowed are things that use script extender, and nudity. I can play a Skyrim that looks and animates nothing like the original game.

I’m still hoping ID makes a left handed patch for Doom VFR so I can play it. I won’t play it until they do so I may never play it. I still have it sealed.

I’ve been playing Wipeout Omega in VR the past 2 nights and holy shit this game is insane. It’s so much fun and intense as hell. I’ve been enjoying Wipeout 2048 the past 2 nights and like that version of the game better than Wipeout HD which is the one I had played initially. There’s still a whole game on there I haven’t touched yet too.

It’s strange; I feel the same way, and I haven’t even touched Black Ops 3’s campaign in all the time I’ve had it. Them shipping with no campaign (though I hear they’re trying out a Battle Royale Mode) just seems low-rent.

God of War has been delivered. Amazon usually doesn’t get to my house until like 2pm or 3pm. Too bad I’m at work though…

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jefferysimpson/blog/2018/04/20/puzzle-fighter-sunset-announcement

Puzzle Fighter mobile will end on 7/31…shame.

Didn’t puzzle fighter mobile just come out like a year ago? If even that?

Puzzle Fighter came out late November 2017…That’s crazy

Fuckin pull the trigger Nintendo.

Night Trap 25th anniversary edition is coming to switch

Runbow for ps4 and switch delayed