Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

We could have 7 “pages” at a time worth of
fuck CrapCom !!!

1 Like

Apparently Battle Royale is the new Zombies at the moment

of course rumors and all that

Videegamedunkey - A Way Out

Dying Light (Zombies), Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen (Medieval Power Fantasy), Witcher III (R rated Medieval Fiction), Lego City Undercover (PG Cop Movie Parody).

PS Store

PS4
Wild Guns Reloaded - $11.99 (w/ PS Plus), $29.99 (regular)

My God of War has shipped! I don’t know how I’m going to find time to spend with my wife tomorrow with the Wizards game and God of War.

Also Platinum Games is releasing a phone game called World of Demons in partnership with DeNa. The artstyle may remind you of Okami a bit

That Serious Sam 4 teaser was amazing. :joy: :rofl:

Yakuza 6 saw that I had saves from the other games on my PS4 and it tossed me some equipment pieces+an item that increased my stats off the bat. The series has been doing this for a while now, but it’s always nice get a boost at the beginning, especially since I’m playing on hard mode this time around(Y0 and Kiwami were easy as hell imo, wish I played through those on hard off the bat.)

Really liking it so far. Those goddamn triads, man.

2 Likes

All my other games are taking a sabbatical once GoW arrives…

I’m really not playing anything other than random VR games. I played Wipeout Omega again last night and played Wipeout 2048 instead of Wipeout HD and I like that game better. And damn it’s so much fun in VR.

I doubt I’ll be playing anything other than GoW either until I finish it.

Yeah I’ve been playing only mobile games as of late…really haven’t had the time to play my other console or PC games.

1 Like

This…is…mine!

Got Yakuza 6 today, the only game which keeps giving me the Shenmue flair.
Playing VF5 non stop right now lol.
Y6 has so many dope minigames.
Gotta say it’s def. one of the best games in the franchise, although I missed Yakuza Zero.

2 Likes

Yakuza dev working on new ip

Any JRPG fans here? Shadow Hearts fans?

Summary

Anybody want to make some noise to help bring SH to PS4?

Sony helped Tim Schafer/Double Fine get the property rights for Grim Fandango that were split between LucasArts and Disney. I think I read the Shadow Hearts rights were in a dark place, so I’ve been thinking we should make some noise to make Sony look at Shadow Hearts.

How do we do that? The director of third party production who always announces ports at E3 and PSX says we can let them know which games we want to see brought over to PS4. They have campaign on twitter which uses two hash tags: #buildingthelist #PS2toPS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdouIiMkKjY

I would suggest tweeting at that Gio Corsi that we want to see the SH trilogy on PS4. If you don’t have a twitter account and want the Shadow Heart games being accessible in this day and age, please open up a twitter account.

I tweeted the following: @giocorsi please bring the GREAT #ShadowHearts trilogy from #PS2toPS4 #BuildingTheList @MachidaMatsuzo @miyakoworks #シャドウハーツ #Koudelka #クーデルカ @PlayStation @PlayStation_jp

Copy the text above if you want. I also tagged Matsuzo Machida and Miyako Kato so they can see Western support for a remaster. And Matsuzo Machida said in an interview that he likes the idea of a remake or remaster:

https://www.geekgamer.it/2016/01/intervista-a-matsuzo-machida-e-miyako-kato-il-duo-creativo-dietro-alla-serie-shadow-hearts/

So, I hope fans here join me in requesting this game to be brought to PS4 and tell other fans as well to join. If you do tweet, make sure to do it on weekdays.

3 Likes

JRPG fans, yes.

1 Like

Pretty hype about GoW. I leave work early tomorrow and pick it up from BB on the way home. Gonna play that shit all weekend!

1 Like

Great, help some brothers out then please!

God of War will be delivered to me by amazon tomorrow while I’m at work. I won’t be able to play it until Monday when I’m off though. I work Thursday-Sunday so Mon-Wed are my relax/reading/gaming days.

I also preordered the God of War collectors edition guide (I never use the guides but I like hardbound guides and they look good on my shelf) but there is still no release date for it yet. :frowning: