Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

My dad had that problem with his iPod. Though there’s a few Five Below stores around here and they sell those cords. Hit up any discount stores around you to find that ancient tech.

3 Likes

The lore behind FFXV is rich. It’s a shame that a fully fleshed out game couldn’t be crafted from it. I enjoyed FFXV, but I wish the bulk of it’s development wasn’t wasted by Nomura. I wonder what Tabata will come up with on his own.

4 Likes

The fact they separated the lore into so many different forms of media is what killed it for me. I don’t care enough to watch an ova, anime series and dlc chapters that should have been part of the game in order to get the full experience. That’s horse shit to me.

Nomura doesn’t like it neither judging by some Kingdom Hearts III spoilers I read.

Ardyn is the best antagonist in the franchise and because of the murky story presentation, no one knows this. People eventually pieced it together but that shouldn’t have been the cause. He was the hero of his time. His jealous brother labeled him a monster, usurped his throne, wiped him from the history books, and imprisoned him. Unable to die and abandoned by the gods, he was left with nothing but vengeance. He has an exceptional story arc that isn’t really told in the game.

1 Like

that was my problem with it i remember when you woke up and old buddy was blind and it was just obvious bait pay 20 dollars to find out how!

Try telling that to the Star Wars crowd.

Could be worse, you could be labelled a racist and misogynistic man baby because of your opinion on a film.

3 Likes

I missed discussion of the magnificent train wreck that is Mortal Kombat: Annihilation? Damn. I love that shitass film. It’s so bad.

Liu Kang vs. Reptila in MK1 is the best fight in any MK movie.

Scorpion vs. Johnny Cage is a close second, with Lui Kang vs. Sub Zero being a very close third.

And damn, Shang Tsung vs. Liu Kang first somewhere in there too. What an awesome movie.

1 Like

Johnny Cage vs. Scorpion > *

There is no argument to be had. That’s just how it is.

2 Likes

I see u are a man of culture

I think you mean Lui vs Sub-Zero?

I did mean that, thanks. Edited.

You have to put all of the pieces together. The music in the Reptile fight is just completely badass and owns. The whole fight is just so damn intense and fast paced from the get go. Reptile fucking comes alive with the announcer voice “REPTILE” and he fucking does a summersault dropkick on that ass.

Also, the way Reptile gets up and does that little shimmy with his hands, then does the double kick, is fucking incredible.

If the time stamp doesn’t work with the embedded, go to 2:50.

4 Likes

Johnny Vs. Scorpion
Lui vs Reptile
Johnny vs. Goro (those were $500 sunglasses, asshole!)
Lui vs. Shang Tsung
Lui vs. Sub-Zero

Imo. :coffee:

That movies whole soundtrack was absolute fire.

2 Likes

The Goro fight was such a let down come on be real. It should have and could have been so much better.

1 Like

Liu vs Reptile was my favorite due to the choreography, music and the idea that he merged with that statue to become humanoid and they used the game voice sample.

My second favorite was Johnny vs Scorpion. I may be in the minority but I liked that the spear was an "organic "creature and not just an inanimate weapon. also that it was in two different settings and it ended with the MK2 Friendship.

Liu vs Shang is no.3

Even though it was quick, I liked Liu vs that black dude with the staff.
In my mind, I use to call it Liu Kang vs DeeJay., an unofficial Mk vs SF crossover

1 Like

I was pretty disappointed though that we didn’t get a Raiden battle. It was a let down that we didn’t get to see him do a superman move. Although the actor they picked, no way he could have sold it. Lambert was too old to do anything cool.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting or even interested in Left Alive? Comes out beginning of March and is the only other new JP (kind-of) mecha game til DxM