Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

One really odd gameplay design I don’t like about Jump Force…a shared healthbar in a team fighting game? That doesn’t make much logical sense, imo.
ohhhh but having all these characters together fighting in one game…along with custom character is awesome. I just finished off a match with Aizen casting the “Black Coffin”…with that badass sounding incantation “HADO NO KYUJIN!”…then you see the magical black box close in on them to end the fight…

1 Like

Its not an option, the facts are out there.
Look up all the fucking hoops Linus Tech Tips had to go though to get a $4000 mac workstation fixed. They went to Apple, to every authorized and unauthorized repair shop before literally doing back alley deals to get black market parts and fly in the best unauthorized repair tech of macs to work on the shit. Most Mac repair techs, and i mean the guys who do component level repairs to logic boards all hate macs with a passion

3 Likes

still funny. The Mac guy

haha it’s too good… this needs to come to Switch so I can have it portable… I just finished another match with Dio’s “ZA WARUDO!!!” I can’t get enough of this shit, man.

You can get new moves for your original character too… now mine has “Godspeed Bolt” technique from that white-haired kid from Hunter X Hunter…and I just got him the Gaara (Shippuden-era) outfit but in purple/black colors.

2 Likes
1 Like

my only real problem with apple products is the cost. its too expensive. period.
why pay 300 to 500 for a ipad when a samsung note 10.1 cost 100 and does the same thing with same features?
their prices are just abusive. i dont understand why people defend not so much the company but their inflated costs.
i understand alotta peeps love the ui or the os of apple, but is the outrageous costs worth it? not imo. cuz its not just a little more expensive but alot more.
if apple products cost the same as windows or android, things would be different but that price gouging is just murder.
its why i still havent brought myself to buying a ipad yet. which i would like to experience.

Wtf does a $4K workstation has a GPU that belongs on a potato? For $4K I would expect a entry level Quadro.

1 Like

Is it that different though from a saying? A man has the phrase ‘Let’s get ready to rumble’ locked up currently. The NFL has the right to sue folk if they mention Super Bowl when advertising a Super Bowl Party or sale. Patents exist for vague ideas and even song lyrics that are not as realized or fine tuned as dance choreography can be. It is frankly theft that emotes rip this sort of stuff off and sold with nothing going to the OG creators, although the problem being it doesn’t take long for a game to be patched to remove or alter that stuff making it hard to prove.

That was literally their product in your image, not just an apple in the image.

And Apple is trash, their hardware design is trash, their repair policies are trash. Their software wprks fine enough, but their hardware and design build absolutly trash. Those all in one Mac monitors they sell where its a PC and Monitor opmbo have almost no venting on them what so ever. I ship them out regularly at work for repairs because they dont beath well at all and they vreak from over heating. I send their laptops back a lot to due to cracked screens and bent frames because they make thior laptops so fucking stupid thin they break and bend with minimal effort.

Oh yea Apple wont fix anything after its 5 years old and they activly work to make sure 3rd party repairs cant fix your shit by working with customs to confiscate parts ordered from anyone not named Apple. Apple wont sell anyone those parts either by the way.

Apple is complete fucking garbage. Ive done my research. They suck big fucking dick.

7 Likes

Ok.

Cool

Not sure why everyone gets so defensive and angry over personal preference. But okay.

I still love you guys.

Im not mad or defensive, im just reaponding to Purebeasts comment that people saying Apple is trash dont know what they are talking about, then follows up with just software stuff.

Most people who have a legit issue with Apple dont have issue with their software. It runs fine and does what its supposed to do. Their problems are hardware related, well and price related.

Beyond that, if you like Apple then you do you, and Ill do me in the corner here hating their (imo) hunks of junk.

Im not mad or defensive, i dunno why SRK always jumps to these conclusions just cuz someones voicing a negative opinion. Im simpiy sayng I think apple is fucking garbage, heres why, i did my my research.

4 Likes

Apple still da best.

1 Like

Because god forbid you don’t like what I like.
And the appologists are out in force today.

1 Like

When does sharing a negative opinion equate to being angry? I’m sure those of us shitting on Apple ain’t foaming at the mouth when stating those opinions.

2 Likes

Anyone play Pocket Rumble? I saw that game is mad cheap on the MXN eShop so figure I might just snag it, but not playing fighting games with other people, I probably wouldn’t play it at all in reality.

Hey if people want to throw their money away to Apple after their terrible policies, poorly designed hardware that difficult to repair and prone to breaking, thats on them.

But please don’t convince people who don’t know better to get a mac. You are setting up for disappointment

I used to love the old Apple II and the original classic mac, but Apple lost their touch a while back.

3 Likes

Just everytime Apple products are brought up everyone comes out of the wood work to take the opportunity to shit on them and talk down to the person(s) who like their products.

It’s as silly (and annoying) as console war bullshit.

I’ll spend my money how I want, you know? Ive never felt like I’ve over spent or wasted money on an Apple product. I’ve felt the exact opposite every time I had a PC or an android phone.

Apple products are comfy and accommodating to me. Pc isn’t.

Well yeah, as I said in like my first post, Mac computers are not for everyone. A Macbook Pro is complete overkill for people who aren’t doing any real work on a computer, or a Macbook Pro would be pretty stupid to get for someone who wants a gaming laptop.

And not to you specifically, but anyone saying that Apple and Android tablets are the same but Android is cheaper that is just flat out wrong. You can’t get iOS on an Android tablet, and you can’t get Android on an Apple tablet. Some people have a preference over the other. It’s really that simple. Also battery life is completely different between many of them. My Nexus 7 battery life is shit compared to an iPad. But I don’t care because it does what I need it to do.

The thing I have noticed a lot is that anti-Apple people REALLY love to let everyone know how much they hate Apple for mainly illogical reasons or calling them overpriced (even though they aren’t overpriced - because by definition, if things are overpriced they wouldn’t sell), and that people who enjoy Apple usually don’t give a shit about the Apple alternative products.

It’s not always this way, as there are annoying Apple fanboys and shit, but it’s just a general overview I’ve noticed.

I do agree with Apple computer side of things not being good. iPhone and iPod goats for life though.

Blah overpriced blah. Niggas just broke. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like