Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

my 2nd Gen iPod Touch is still going strong…but otherwise Apple sucks everywhere else…nothing but a status symbol and I don’t like being restricted on anything and that goes for software

3 Likes

Okay so apparently you couldn’t do a simple task, and instead show an inferior laptop for $2k cheaper.

Again, show me an equivalent Windows or Linux laptop for significantly cheaper and then we can talk about it being “overpriced”. Until you do that, this is pointless.

EDIT:

Also, your “cheaper” one is on sale for $400 off the normal price…

What does that even mean? Does that mean you get mad that your Switch games don’t work on PS4?

You’re misdirecting here. we’re discussing Apple not Nintendo

1 Like

So what does that even mean then? I asked you two questions in that reply, you only answered one.

the question is irrelevant

Apparently you can’t comprehend the situation. The old laptop isn’t inferior in performance because the i9 is throttle and can’t hit full speed. Paying $4300 for laptop with $2300 performance makes it overpriced.

Honestly, for $4300 you could get the last gen i7 Macbook Pro a PC Laptop. To get an equivalent GPU, I’d have to go to a budget PC Laptop. Heck you can get any combination of Deskstop/Laptop, Desktop/Macbook and two better products for your money.

Edit: Workstation laptops with professional grade GPUs can be had for around $2000.

2 Likes

After all this time you still have yet to link to one computer that has an equivalent HDD and CPU.

The Gigabyte laptop he posted has an i9. With how badly the i9 throttles on the MacBook Pro the performance would be comparable to an i7. The class of HDD matters more than the capacity. NVMe blows a standard SSD out the water.

3 Likes

So back to talking about video games. I posted this in the switch thread but I’ll post here as well:

Seasons of Warfare edition of FE: Three Houses is back up at GameStop.

Good news: You aren’t charged for preorders until they ship.
Bad news: Their shipping is dumb expensive for how slow they are

Edit: Apparently you can only use release date shipping ($10) for this bundle. While not overly expensive still pricey. :unamused:

Anyways, enjoy!

Nm this is dumb.

Ok Capcom. This is pretty cool. More things like this plz.

2 Likes

The only Apple I fuck with are Red Delicious and Granny Smith.

5 Likes

off facsination? Played it a few times, did some combos, had my fun. Games’ done for me. It was still more for me than SFV. FG’s are the only genre I will give a pass to weebness or questionable content to play. Any other genre of game had the presentation of SNKH, then no thanks.

You also listed shit games. Minus PS Collection, and DS trilogy, which are just ports anyway. All the rest of that shit, is just that, shit.

Also, you’re not even funny. Weeb with shit taste like almost everyone else here. Weren’t you ladies riding the sony pony express even in 06-08, when there was literally no reason to own or tout the PS3, because sony. Theres dudes that will say the PSP, Go, and Vita were good. LOL.

In closing, Crackdown 3 will be better than any interactive movie sony puts out this year.

XIV’s models are actually pretty decent. The problem is that SNK doesn’t know how to do proper lighting.

5 Likes

That the worst, most evilest thing you could of done to anyone in the IT field

4 Likes

You’re either delirious or actually stupid. I’m trying to figure out which.

Not really. Literally every company or person who we helped convert over to Apple was happy with everything we did.

Best Buy to offer exclusive Steel Book edition of Pokémon Lets Go. Releases 2/17

With how Apple is now with their highend workstations doing the same ass backwards design philosophy as their iPhones and mac books that is even worst. Whats good about a $4000 Mac workstation you can’t swap the ram, hdd or even open it up to clean out the dust your self?

4 Likes

I really don’t fucking care what you think about the subject honestly.

Thank you, I felt like was in The Twilight Zone. Paying $4k for a laptop with a Radeon 560 is sheer lunacy. It last generation budget hardware. Edit: I was wrong the $4k laptop has Radeon 555 which is inferior to the 560. :expressionless:

Well color me surprised. I stand corrected. :no_mouth:

1 Like