Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

MK Annihilation is the Motion Picture equivalent of performing a Self-Fatality.

2 Likes

Demo for doa6 announced, Mai Shiranui announced as dlc

To be honest I’ve been so focused on MK 11 that I forgot that DoA 6 was a thing

Revenant Jade is trash tier. Nothing beats milk chocolate.

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered.

Are you black?

Dominican. I have dark skin so most people are none the wiser.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Of course he’s black, everyone on SRK is black :wink:

3 Likes

This is true. It’s been an unwritten rule of Srk since basically it’s inception. “everyone here is Black until proven otherwise. Even then we may not believe you”

8 Likes

Not really, she wasn’t bad in her prime though

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that before but was unsure if that still held true after the great 09 influx.

Anyhoo, I didnt care about Jump force until I learned that my favorite anime character of all time, City Hunter aka Ryo Saeba was in it along with Kenshiro!
Ryo is voiced by original VA Akira Kamiya. Heused to do Kenshiro voice too but not in this game unfortunately.

He has not been in a game since 1990 Turbografx!

2 Likes

Doesn’t even look like the same person. Wow.

Honestly the the other photo is just unflattering. Makes her look like Nicole Eggert.

giphy

3 Likes

Egert was cute when barely over jailbait tier.

She went full Christina Ricci before it was cool, though.

Carlton’s quest for money may have hit a snag

1 Like

So you don’t fire people when they make you money? Ubisoft got the game fucked up.

7 Likes

Good. Being able to trademark a dance and sue for it is ridiculous.

3 Likes

You act like we don’t live in a world where you can’t have any type of apple in your logo, name, etc et al.

1 Like

A logo is quite a bit different than a dance move. You’re being obtuse on purpose. Stop being a dill hole.

Not merely the logo.

They press on anything with a mere mention of the idea of an apple in it.

And if you’re going to tell me that Michael Jackson has no claim to copyright the Moonwalk,…we aren’t going to be able to agree.