Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Though Annihilation Sonya’s scenes were her in a Mud Wrestling match that even Bridgette Wilson could’ve pulled off, and getting her ass kicked by Ermac for 10 minutes. She looked more competent, but it wasn’t like she was good either.

1 Like

Bridgette Wilson couldn’t have pulled them off she was bad. Really bad. Bridgette Wilson was a shit Sonya in a good movie. Sandra Hess was a good Sonya in a shit movie.

1 Like

Except Sandra Hess looked over 40 in Annihilation when she was actually 29.

Maybe could’ve played a nice Sonya…in MK 11.

What was good about her other than the fact that she was athletically capable…and barely got to show it? Her Sonya was “mourn over Johnny for 30 minutes, then become Jax’s sidekick”.

You can have a good character in a terrible movie. She was a meh character in a terrible movie.

Since Capcom is in the remaking mood, can we get a Dino Crisis 1 or 2 remake? Ijs

I’m not doing this. It is MK Annihilation. Not worth the time.

1 Like

It’s too late, you already put in the time.

1 Like

zombie Jade > tanned Jade

You Blasphemer! Lol

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

I just saw how there are some cheaper games on the Switch MXN store. I’m going to snag Hollow Knight tonight since it’s only like $7. I was going to get it at $15 too before my trip next month but shit at $7 might as well get it and start playing it now lol.

1 Like

We do get both, along with Bootleg Ermac Jade.

Ummasked Jade>Revenant Jade (she really need some Lubriderm fam)>>>>>>>>Bootleg Ermac Jade.

1 Like

Hopefully this moves over to Google Play.

The second Sonya had some big ass titties

You are factually incorrect. GTFO

2 Likes

Bringing up MK Annihilation is like bringing up times when you had stomach sickness and the effects.

2 Likes