Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

So anyone who had Vanilla Skyrim with all 3 DLC or the Legendary Collection (which is the basically the same thing) might be interested in this (Special Edition is not supported)

New (And FREE) mod came out that is a complete and total conversion of Skyrim just got released today Enderal

You also need to install the SKSE for the Vanila Skyrim

1 Like

Iunno man. I know you guys like your jade dipped in chocolate but the girl that played Jade in MK: Annihilation? Iā€™m down with that. She was ridiculously hot.

I ended up preordering Astral chain on amazon. Like, as much as I hate platinum I feel like I canā€™t just pass this game over because of the dev. It looks fucking amazing. I want it to be good. I need it to be good.

Plz b Gud :crossed_fingers::clap:t2:

1 Like

Last post on DXM for now but Evangelion is already here, lol. Not mine. Pulled from reddit.

EDIT: Stu will probably be the Shlep Rock that curses Astral Chain. Iā€™m sure the current director will be replaced by the one who did the TMNT game now >_<

Donā€™t put that curse on me, Ricky Bobby!

1 Like

Literally all you need to do to cheese Henryk is get the poison knives from Cathedral Ward and poison him once or twice. From there, just stay alive. Eileen will handle the rest. Fuck most of those hunter NPCs, though, ESPECIALLY the Fucky Crow.

Speaking of Platinum: Bayo 2 director leaves company

1 Like

MK Annihilation Jade wasnā€™t my cup of tea personally.

MK Annihilation should never be brought up to topic, ever.

4 Likes

Still mad how the treated my boy Johnny.

They treated everyone like shit. My boy Rain had like, whatā€¦4 seconds of cameo before being peaced out by Shao Kahn?

Fuck that movie forever.

1 Like

It turns out Annihilation was NOT Glorious.

Wasnā€™t that the one where Jax had Lee Press On Cybernetics?

3 Likes

And Sonya vs Mileena in a Mud Wrestling Contest.

Since you guys are discussing it, do you like Mk 1 or Annihilation Sonya better?

In terms of fighting/acting

Well Bridgette Wilson was a better actress but considering it was a movie about kicking everyoneā€™s ass with Martial Arts, her lack of ability in that field showed pretty bad hence her only having two fight scenes, only one being 1v1 and both limiting her and hiding her deficiency as much as humanly possible.

Sandra Hess was a little bit better in that department but her character pretty much had no personality.

2 Likes

Why is this even a question?

Didnā€™t you read the last time where I said NOTHING was salvageable from Annihilation?

Bridgette Wilson couldnā€™t fight worth a ratā€™s ass, but she was light years ahead in the looks department thanā€¦thanā€¦

checks Wikipedia

Sandra Hess in Annihilation.

Part of me wonders if Cameron Diaz would have been even worse in the fight scenes than Wilson.

MK1.
Annihilation does not exist to meā€¦at all!!

Annihilation Sonya and it isnā€™t even close. MK1 Sonya was complete shit in action scenes. She was the weakest part of the movie. Honestly donā€™t know why they didnā€™t get Cynthia Rothrock. Sonya was basically a video game version of her anyway.

1 Like