Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Extra
1 Like

I’m guessing this will happen eventually. I like seeing the meltdowns about it now.

I’m never going to leave the customization menu in the full release of Daemon X Machina once the full release drops. My heads already spinning and the type of loadouts I want. Looks like you’ll have a total of 4 mechs to roll with though.

I never got into Armored Core and now I’m regretting it, but kinda thankful at the same time, lol. Really digging this so far.

Music is already awesome.

2 Likes

Mk stream

Jade is on

2 Likes

If you’re wanting to preorder the special edition of Fire Emblem: Three Houses it’s live on amazon.

Why does jade look like that? Is she a zombie or like a revenant of Quan chi or shinnok? I don’t remember much of MKXL’s story

She got killed along with damn near everyone else by Sindel in MK9. Thankfully, like Kabal, she has a non Revenant skin.

4 Likes

I need to see non-revenant Jade. She ain’t Jade without the milk chocolate skin.

4 Likes

jade aint been black since mk9.

I really really dislike the sound effects in MK. That generic ass sound from the Matrix when any weapons are swiping or flying in the air just sound so amateurish. I really wish they gave a shit about sound in their games like the old MK games did.

The original is filled with assets that needed to be displayed on a tiny screen forcing the exaggeration of certain features to make them visible. Why a remake would turn those exaggerations up to 11 instead of sizing them down to appropriate proportions given the larger screen real estate of the target platform is beyond me.

Hey man check 13:14 of this video. They show off non-Revenant Jade

3 Likes

Milk chocolate Jade is back!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You being unable to understand an artistic choice is no surprise.

2 Likes

Because sticking to the art design is part of being faithful when you do a remake.

1 Like

That stunned you?

Just finished a run of Daemon X Machina on the big screen and OH MY GARD! It’s gorgeous! Looked awesome in undocked mode, but on another level docked.

Loving it.

3 Likes

Red Dead Redemption 2 is $40 at GameStop until next Tuesday Feb. 19th

1 Like

I know I’m late on this but

I signed up just for this.

4 Likes

Saw Spider-Man at Best Buy for $40 also.

1 Like