Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

3 Likes

Apparently God of War cleaned up at the DICE awards

Square doesn’t know if it will add the extra content from the def edition of dragon quest to the regular

Damn Silksong looks awesome!

Am I the only one not excited for UA3 after UA2 was such a letdown?

2 Likes

UA3 is being developed by Team Ninja so it will at least be fun to play. Being out of Activision hands makes me hopeful.

5 Likes

Holy shit these crackdown reviews are hilarious. Can’t wait for YouTube to meme this up.

1 Like

My only issue with MUA3 is the same issue I’ve had with it since it was announced: its playable roster. It’s just shallow, predictable and boring. Like, I get it. Showcase your money makers. That’s what’s going to draw people in. But MUA has always had such a fun and diverse roster seeing it become this is just a let down.

Still gunna get it though.

1 Like

So it’s the MvCi of ARPG games. Gotcha.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. At least UA3 has X-men in it though. :joy:

Nah.

It would have to have its mechanics gutted by at least a third, and get beaten nigh to death with the ugly stick, for that to be the case.

Devil.May Cry 5 demo was nice. Like the various arms you can equip as Nero.

1 Like

They’ll come to a decision a few months after the Switch version launches to maximize sales.

1 Like

Hm yeah I could see how that would be the case.

I had a pretty frustrating go last night with my Belmont character for a bit. Seemed like I want underleveled no matter where I turned but I eventually got thru it. I wound up having to cheese Henryk by keeping gravestones between us so he couldn’t shoot me and using the tricked cane to hit him. Bonus was that he wound up killing Eileen one of the first couple times i got to him so i had to fight him alone. Got that gear though and it’s nice!

So they apparently decided to axe the Vita version of the game then? I’ll probably wait for this one to go down in price, it’s a great game but I already bought it once and was hoping that it would be at a bit if a discount especially if it were released on Vita.

The Vita version hasn’t been axed. It won’t be released in the west.

That’s basically being axed if it means it won’t be released here and won’t have non-Japanese VA. I mean, you could order it I guess but unless you speak Japanese or don’t care about the story, it’s kind of pointless. I don’t understand why thry wouldn’t even put out a digital version.

1 Like

Mega Man 11 continues the tradition of MM games being cheap AF. I’m BARELY beating these levels lol

Production on the Vita is suppose to end this year. With that in mind I can see why Atlus won’t bother with a digital version.

2 Likes

I hope the extras for the Switch version of DQ11 stay on the Switch. The anger is for real, haha!

I figure they release the Switch extras, minus the sprite version, as paid DLC or as a separate version for other platforms. Right now they want to sell the most on the Switch as possible plus it would look crummy to Nintendo and all the folk that have been waiting on the Switch version if they announced it being available on other platforms before the Switch version even dropped.