Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

My boy Deku made the big leagues and actually has a unique character dialogue with the OG of shonen anime: Goku!!

So I’ll give it try on PC during a Steam sale.

That’s a weird way to spell Todoroki (the only good male character from MHA).

Sorry son…Todoroki is behind Deku.

However S+ tier Best MHA Boy is none other than:

1 Like

As much as I dislike MHA (I find it ridiculously boring.) it probably has some of the best designed characters I’ve seen in a Shōnen (or anime in general) in a long time. Especially the females. Asui, Mina and Ururaka are ridiculously cute.

1 Like

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.”

I wish Iwata was still around to both see his last project he was involved with flourish and also to flip off Pachter.

6 Likes

Damn it’s been 4 years…

1 Like

Patcher has always and will always be a fucking piece of shit.

1 Like

Target B2G1?

Shitty time for it. Only game I’m intersted in is Jump. And I still have 50 on PSN from when I was going to buy SNKH. I was thinking of using it for Jump. But then I’d have a digital game. I could use it for eventual MK11 DLC. I literally haven’t spent that money because it would be a digital game. Yet, I know the money’s technically been spent.

Decisions.

Bioware says they are bot done with Mass Effect

Blizzard has no major frontline release for 2019

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy ships 10 mill

Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee gets a demo

im playin mike tysons punch out on my phone

How does it handle?

THQ Nordic acquires Warhorse Studios

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, the PSP was garbage, all I remember were super watered down PS2 ports when I had mine, near launch.

But there was a local place that did imports, and I got Tokyo Xtreme Racer, and Bleach HTS.

TXR, and this track from Bleach are literally the best things that came from the PSP:

Fuckin track was fire even coming from a PSP speaker, sounds the business on something real.

I only ever had part 1 and 2, I know other versions came out after but I didnt have a PSP anymore, I dont know if they got more deep or anything, but those were like 2 games that I couldn’t find any hidden depth to, and I can do that whenever its even slightly possible.

The Bleach DS games tho…now those were some real shit.

PSP was awesome though. So you’re wrong.

Also, Nintendo direct live feed link

3 Likes

PSP was a good emulator, I guess.

https://youtu.be/cFwWfeO0dq4

Publishers never got a feel how they should treat the psp, it was somewhere halfway between the ps1 and ps2 in performance and devs didn’t know how to treat it.

WTF is that Trine Series 1-3 game? Wow the animation and art style in that game looks awesome.

It’s a pretty ho-hum platformsr imo. People absolutely fucking love it but I could honestly take it or leave it. But yeah, it’s super pretty.

Boo @ physical edition being exclusive to GameStop though. Dumb

1 Like

The psp has an amazing library of games. Just because you disagree doesn’t make it any less of a fact.

1 Like