Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I thought we were talking about their E3 press conferences, not about how many games are exclusive and how many people you would Xbox recommend to.

If Microsoft shows 50 games over the span of an hour that’s a good conference. It might not be a good showcase for their console if most of them are available on other platforms but that’s not the point here. I was replying to a post that specifically talked about how bad their conferences were and that’s simply not true. If someone watches an hour long showcase of games with trailers and gameplay demos and concludes by saying ‘this was a shit conference’ then that someone is either not interested in videogames or just blindly hating the publisher whose show he was watching.

Funny that you say that.

Yeah the Nes and Snes classics are easy to hack, plus there lot of development for the ps1 classics. Like Radiant said its like 5 min worth of work.

If you got a laptop or desktop pc its free

If your E3 conference is filled with nothing but games available on your competitors, it is an abject failure. MS has had the same conference for the bulk of the generation. Here is a new Forza and bunch multiplatforms game you get elsewhere. Yay… MS used to bring it with the 360. Not so much anymore.

1 Like

Understood, but it just seems like a missed opportunity.

Also true :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUT CRACKDOWN 3!!!

haha If anyone is excited for Crackdown, they need to put the… Crack down.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Its only a missed opportunity for Nintendo and Sony. For us, the consumers its easy harvest.

2 Likes

if they got nothing that sets them apart from the competition, then they have nothing, period.
No one cares about how the Xbox One can double as a DVR, netcast every NLF game ever, or the damn Holo Lens we see shit about in the retail stores. We care about Exclusives, New IP, Old IP, Returning IP, Shit that isn’t on every console ever made from the PS4 to the Fairchild Chanel F.

No one cares that Microsoft shows a new game for Xbox One that I can get the same game every other console and PC. For every one exclusive the Xbox One has the PS4 and Switch has 12 or more

4 Likes

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

4 Likes

I watched Microsoft’s conference last year because I was bored. It was a shit conference but I sat through the whole thing because I had nothing better to do.

I thought MS had a better presentation than Sony but content was severely lacking. The MS conference reminded of a political candidate giving long beautiful response that doesn’t answer the debate question. On the other hand, the Sony conference was like a Gamestop console preorder bundle. A couple of things you want surrounded by a lot of shit you didn’t ask for.

I honestly don’t see why. If Microsoft reveals a new multiplatform Legacy of Kain next E3 you can be sure that their conference will be my favourite show of the year. I honestly couldn’t care less on how many or how few platforms a game I’m interested in is available on. If I see a bunch of interesting games in a press conference then that’s a good press conference.

It’s probably because I have all three systems but I stopped looking at the brand on the box a long time ago. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter at all.

Well sony Didn’t show off much last year. Spider-man, last of us part 2 and ghost of Tsushima. Maybe some vr titles? I don’t remember. It was a very forgettable conference. Microsoft’s was too though. The only thing I remember from it was the KH3 trailer, tales of vesperia trailer and lolcrackdown3

I have all three systems and a PC. That is why I find Xbox so useless. If I didn’t have PC or PS4, my XB1X would be more than a 4K Blu Ray player and 360 BC box. I don’t care who makes the platform. I care that platform provides good exclusive content. MS no longer does that. They took a huge step backward this gen.

6 Likes

Yeah but if you have all three systems why do you care about exclusivity? If you feel like you’re not using a system enough you should either get rid of it or buy some multiplatform games on that system. I play most multiplatform games on Xbox because I really don’t like the Dualshock for any game with 3D movement, which means that out of the three consoles I use the Xbox the most. Because at the end of the day there are way more multiplatform games out there than exclusives.

Of course if you play console games on PS4 and Microsoft games on PC then Xbox isn’t for you. Also now that I’m typing this I feel we had that discussion already which means I’m now going offline to enjoy the rest of my evening. Let’s agree to disagree.

I like MS conferances because most of those games are coming to the consoles i do own so it still appeals to me. Yea if MS announced a multiplat LOK im gonna be hyped and like that conferance even tho I dont have a 1 cuz i still get to play LOK.

I dont care about the conferance from a businessman perspective.

shrug

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised no news about a western release of PS4 Yakuza 3 remaster is forthcoming.

They’ve been releasing 2 games on PS4 since 2017 ,one in spring and one in late summer.

I got RE2 on X1X for the reason you described with the controller and because it’s more powerful than PS4 Pro and RE2 was more performant on X1X then PS4 Pro. It was a no brainer.

1 Like