Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Digging more through this Target sale and the one switch game I’ll get is Superbeat. I’ll love to get Wonder Boy and Puyo Puyo but I don’t feel they are worth $30.

There isn’t any PS4 exclusive game on the cheap I don’t already own. It could have at least thrown in the Wipeout Collection on there.

Downwell and Galak-Z are the only rogue like type games i have found that hold my attention. They both have that arcade-y pick up and blast for 10 min then be done feeling to then. The mass randonness of the genre i have found to end up being a massive turn off and buzz kill to these types of games for me so i dont pay them much attention anymore.

Christian Whitehead has helped found a new studio called Evening Star

Jim Ryan to be appointed President and CEO of S.I.E.

1 Like

PlayStation Classic dropped another $10. They’re now selling for $39.99 at most retailers.

Still not worth it. :joy:

I’m so glad I dodged that bullet.

3 Likes

Idk, I doubt it. But that conference was a tale of two halves for the ages. That first half was nearly all-time bad, but then they remembered how to conference and salvaged it in the end.

But I expect more and more to pull out of E3. There’s no more need for it, at least when it comes to big announcements and conferences because…well you can just do it on your own time any way you want. I can see E3 slowly going back to how it started, as an actual Trade Show.

1 Like

It was still better that what ever Microsoft did in the last 6 years

2 Likes

E3 now being irrelevant is kind of a sad thing, imo… it was a perfect excuse to take some days off work just to catch all the big announcements, whether they are awesome or a hilarious train-wreck like XB1…(conveniently all in 1 event) live in recent years. With everyone major gone from the event like this, there’s no longer a reason for me to give a damn about it now.
ah, yet another Inti-Creates live-stream just started:

1 Like

E3 started off as being largely irrelevant unless you were in the electronics or retail industry.
Press coverage didn’t came in till very late 90s.
And even then E3 was largely unknown.

It was the place there manufactures tried to get retailers and distributors intrested in products, make networking and deals. And till very recently E3 was 90% business deals behind locked doors. It wasn’t even open to the public till only a few years ago, before that it was $1000 per person to get admissions and you got to have some sort of industry, business or media cordecials.

Not even remotely. Microsoft has been doing decent shows these last two years, you just have to ignore the weird phrasing for their announcements (‘console launch exclusive’, ugh).

“Microsoft” and “decent” do not compute for him. Don’t waste your key strokes.

I disagree. They are announce a bunch of titles and 95% of them are available on PS4/Switch, 4% are Forza and Gears titles available on PC, and 1% is Halo which is actually exclusive. I honestly can’t recommend Xbox to anyone unless they have terrible PC or are huge Halo marks. And let’s be honest, those people already own the platform.

3 Likes

I’m not really a fan of these retail emulator boxes. If they were able to get additional downloads on them, I’d feel much better about them.

Uh oh…don’t get too hype

4 Likes

Neil Blomkamp is releasing a live action anthem short tomorrow

1 Like

Hype af! Need me some Mario Maker news.

All I need from the direct is a date on Daemon x Machina.

Seriously Microsoft’s presentation been a joke at E3 for a long time, no one cares about all the extra bull shit and sports casts the xbone can do, where are the games?

Show me something of actual value to gamers microsoft show for the current gen.

1 Like

With very little work (like 5 minutes) they can do exactly what you asked.

2 Likes

I just wanna know when Blazing Chrome is gonna drop. The Trailer I saw forever ago got my hype AF for that game and Koanmi ain’t doing jack with the Contra series.

1 Like