Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

That’s a bit of an overstatement considering manga as we know it now hasn’t even been around for a century and there’s definitely other masterpieces out there lol

2 Likes

That depends on Disney, which Square-Enix is still doing a little dance number to appease them.
KH only happens if the Mouse is still happy with SE, if the mouse gets tired of SE then KH is over with.
And the Mouse don’t really care Nomura is done telling his little tale or not. Disney only cares about their own pockets not Square-Enix’s.

I knew it was the end of the “Saga” beginning of a new one but damn… like KH2 had a more satisfactory ending while setting up the next installments. Thing is all these games were adding time travel shenanigans in subtle ways up until DDD where they went full retard and now it’s like the whole main plot.

I sit down in front of a TV to play Switch far more often then i use it as a portable.

4 Likes

Bruhhhhhh what is this??

This for real?! What do we get access to? All games on the xbox marketplae?

Time to set fire to my switch.

6 Likes

That’s not surprising at all. Phil Spencer has spoken about wanting to expand the Xbox live ecosystem beyond Xbox and PC for a while now. This is them finally pulling the trigger on it.

1 Like

I just don’t understand what it will offer. Like do they think that people will really care to look at their friends on XBL while they are playing Switch? You can already do that very easily on your phone or computer if you don’t want to do it from the Xbox One.

No idea. Havent a nintendo console since the SNES and never had an MS one. Letting random games have crossplay is cool. Not sure how it wouls work on competitive games since the Switch isnt wired up.

Cool first step though.

Hopefully integrated voice-chat and provide a better service then Nintendo’s own online service.

1 Like

That would be nice because Nintendo has no clue how to do that stuff. If that is the case, then I’m all for it, basically allowing XBL to take over the Nintendo stuff. I was assuming it was just in addition to it. We’ll have to wait a bit to find out I guess.

Monster Hunter world has sold 11 mil

Physical edition of Walking dead final season and the last episode are releasing on march 26th

2 Likes

Seems like clickbait. Xbox Live has been on Switch since Minecraft. Until I see otherwise, this probably applies to certain crossplay titles only.

1 Like

Monster hunter earned every single dollar.
The game is right behind RDR2 and God of War as one of the best games of 2018

2 Likes

Man, at this point I am more excited about Crash Team Racing than Team Sonic Racing. Sumo Digital is really fucking up with doubling down on team racing and Sonic.

P.S. I don’t understand the love for Monster Hunter. I played it and found it inferior to any worthwhile hack and slash and I have had more intense monster battles in RPGs.

…It’s not a hack and slash.

6 Likes

Nobody cares.

7 Likes

Okay, how would you categorize it? Action RPG? It still doesn’t hold its own in that category.

It’s literally it’s own genre. That’s why they are called “hunting action” games in Japan. It has RPG elements but it’s way more action focused since nothing in combat is based on rolls aside from your crit rate. But callling it a hack and slash makes it sound like it’s DMC or a musou game, which it isn’t similar at all to either. Most games like that are not anywhere near as positioning focused as MH is.