Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Persona Q2 confirmed coming west June 4th

right around E3? Kā€¦

New rumors regarding new version of Switch point at more portable version of the system

also supposedly they might do a higher tier of NSO? Large grain of salt and what not.

Fallout 76 taken off line when new patch introduces old bugs

nice of them to advertise FFVII

Kano announced for MK11

I hope this is not the case. I held out on buying a Switch on the rumor that a more powerful version was coming, not the other way around.

@Stuart_Hayden How big are the figures for Kingdom Hearts III? The PAK toys from Final Fantasy XV are big olā€™ boys.

Pretty sure Iā€™m at the last guy in RE2. I had to shut it off though but will finish it tomorrow. Iā€™m at like 7:32 of game so itā€™ll end up right around 8 hours probably. Iā€™ve probably put 10 or so hours of actual time into it. Definitely worth it.

that nigga gone lol

1 Like

About a quarter of Switch owners are subbed to Nintendo Switch Online :frowning: They made bank for nothing, lol.

Interestingā€¦ Inti Creates did a live-stream for the launch of Dragon Marked for Death:

Just finished my first run of Dead Cells.

Confused as all hell.

1 Like

You will always start back at the beginning but some things that you pick up along the way, shit from that big dude between levels and then later you can spend cells to insure that you get + to ++ to ?? weapons that you find around the different levels and such. Youā€™ll also unlock weapons and such and they will become more common that you find them.

Now, just try to get further and further at better times with doper weapons. Great fuckinā€™ game. Ive been playing it for the past several months.

The ending of this one always makes me laugh.

P.S. I really like Linkā€™s Awakening commercial Darc_Requiem posted and Battletoads is far from terrible.

1 Like

Yeah Dead Cells is great. I havenā€™t played it in months but there was a period that I was hooked like shit on it.

Nintendo very rarely makes a later upgraded version of the same console.
With the Game Boy and later DS and 3DS, those upgrade versions are technically new systems with backwards capability rather than a the older system having a upgrade.
Home consoles are even more rare, as designs are made to get Nintendo to save on money of manufacturing rather than any real improvement in hardware, only time you see a Redesign worked better than the original was the toploader NES.

Nintendo with the Switch is more geared to making a smaller, cheaper version of the Switch rather than a upgraded version. The Mid Gen Upgraded PS4 and Xbox One consoles were a HUGE mistake as it fractured the market.

Were looking at a Smaller screen Switch, no bundled dock and the joycons are not removable in the future. It still going to have Bluetooth for extra controls, maybe a USB hub as a extra accessory you have to buy separately.

Dead Cells is one of my favorites on Switch, manā€¦ I havenā€™t played in a while but I still only made it to the final boss 2 or 3 timesā€¦and never beat him. That last time I played it was close though. Smash Ultimate is what finally took my attention away from this gameā€¦and now Iā€™m hooked on Diablo yet againā€¦ (good thing on not going back to Smash Ultimate yet, as I hear Pirahna and certain other things are corrupting save data lately)

The D3 report - leveling Monk solo and making seasonal progress has been so damn slowā€¦ finally I got some pieces of the Ulianaā€™s set as seasonal rewards so things drastically turned around, since set items are the God-level shit in this game. This is really the main set I enjoy on the Monk; that insanely buffed combo of ā€œexploding palmā€ and the Seven-Sided Strikes is always fun to play and looks badass, man. I have a couple of Innaā€™s as well so I have the buff that gives me all Mantra passives going on all the time. I never get tired of seeing just how overpowered these characters can get. I still need that item that turns the 7-sided strike into a 14-hit moveā€¦thereā€™s a lot of critical components I still need to get.

1 Like

ā€¦what?
Game Boy Pocket, GBA SP, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL.
Thatā€™s hardly rarely, thereā€™s at least one upgrade for every handheld they ever released with the exception of the Game Boy Colour (which always just was a half-step between GB and GBA anyway).

Home consoles are a different story but Switch is a handheld, technically, so who knows what theyā€™re going to do.

4 Likes

No telling at this point if they donā€™t patch it in or potentially make it DLC. But in either case given it is Capcom donā€™t get your hopes up.

1 Like

Soā€¦ basically the Nintendo Vita.

A new gen DS >>>>> that.

Dead cells was made a hell of a lot easier with the recent patch.

What does the patch do?

Did it also fix the weird graphical issue that the Switch has, where it like completely skips frames of animation for like 1/2 second?

I have only gotten to the final boss like 3x and never once beat him.