Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Jotoro kujo and dio announced for jump force

Oraoraoraora!

1 Like

RE2:R zombies are on some straight Meth-Crack.

Basic bitches making Mike Meyers look like pure clown shoes.

Yuuup.

Digital = wait for DEEP sales or not at all, 99.99% of the time.

RE2:R was that Zod Rune, 'doe.

Devs can keep on pushing those Nefs, and I will keep on not clicking as I teleport spam on by.

The basic fucks have WW Zangief grab range, with ST Arcade A.I.

How often does that Mr. X appear? Because if I have him on my tail all the time then thatā€™s going to be annoying as hell.

Which scenario are you doing?

I havenā€™t played the game yet, but I am just wondering how often do I have to spend running away, stopping what I am doing just to rid myself of him.

Generally Mr. X will keep following you until you get to a completely new area. He wonā€™t show up again unless heā€™s scripted to do so.

I snagged Katamari Damacy REROLL on my lunch break since I saw GameStop had a restock of them. I wasnā€™t the biggest fan of the previous ones but I figure for $30 Iā€™ll get some time out of it. I also think that my 3 (almost 4) year old son may actually be able to play this game and heā€™ll definitely enjoy watching it.

Of course Dio would make the roster, he is basically co-lead in the first arc and the most memorable character in the franchise.

It helps hes in the show more then anyone else.

Until part 6 when Jotaro is a main character again

That Kings Bird game is like a revved up Flappy Bird.

I love how itā€™s called a ā€œlaunch date trailerā€ and at the end it just says ā€œcoming soonā€.

Man, I swear - if I had known that Resident Evil 2 Remake reneged on giving us the fucking STANDARD inclusion of New Game+, I would never have bought it.

That really, really fucking sucks.

I think Iā€™m done giving Capcom money.

Fuck you Cacpcom.

Not a single cent more.

Never again.

You want New Game+ā€¦in an old school Resident Evil game? Might as well make it cutscene only at that point. There are plenty of reasons to gripe at RE2 Remake, that is not one of them.

1 Like

Looks at thread so far,
Glad I stick to old games.

1 Like

Well, beat God of War after procrastinating so long. I thought it was leadin up to a big battle with a certain god, but I guess thatā€™s for the next game. I guess ill do the optional stuff at a later date, gotta clear some backlog first

Overall, average as an action game, but everything else so well done. Definitely deserves the praise it gets

I would have liked that as well, but Iā€™m certainly not that sour about it. Also, there are unlockable unlimited ammo weapons to be had.