Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I am a huge power rangers fan so I was super stoked when this got announced. I even got excited when Justin wong announced that he was overseeing the gameplay along with several other things.

But after seeing actual gameplay of it? It looks like someone skinned Marvel Infinite with Power Rangers. It looks fucking gross

2 Likes

Justin Wong obviously just lending his name to get the Saban paycheck.

Cha

Ching

3 Likes

I mean, maybe. He didnā€™t resign with echo fox so heā€™s not getting that sweet e-sports check anymore

. He said on Twitter he wants to help devs with their fighting games while keeping his tournament play to a minimum.

That Power Rangers game look garbage-y as fuck. Bootleg MvC with ps2 era graphics. That shit should cost no more than $5šŸ˜‚

1 Like

That sad thing is that if you replaced ā€œPower Rangersā€ with ā€œMarvel vs. Capcom: Infiniteā€ it would fit.

2 Likes

KH3 is amazing
the combat specials are hella cool.
itā€™s not a game for everyone though, but I enjoy it

the origin is a mobile game soā€¦

3 Likes

I meanā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah, when I heard it was being developed based off a mobile game, itā€™s fate was sealed. Only good mobile to PC or Console games are either RPGs or arcade action games.

Edit: And puzzle games.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to understand how Mr.X works. He seems to find me no matter what I do. Fight him, blind with a bang, or giving him the run around I canā€™t seem to shake the guy. I wonder if there any spots he wonā€™t go like the safe rooms. There must be some rubber band shit at work with him.

He canā€™t go in save rooms much like in RE2 and Nemesis.

Nah he is just there to completely fuck with you. Itā€™s best to basically avoid him and run so that you donā€™t have to waste ammo on him, because either way, heā€™s coming for your ass. Itā€™s easy to shake him in certain places like the main lobby. Other times I had to just completely run the other direction.

I just wished I learned all of this earlier on before wasting so much fucking resources on him just to have him come back.

My favourite part of REmake 2 is drinking every time Leon says ā€œJesus Christā€

As for Mr. X, running is what alerts him to you. So if you walk more heā€™s a little less likely to show up.

1 Like

They also said that about Lickers, but that didnā€™t seem to do jack shit when Iā€™d try to walk by them. If anything it made it easier for them to snatch me up.

Probably too close, you have to give a decent amount of space.

Walking definitely works with lickers. Iā€™ve done it a bunch of times. The game likes to put those fuckers in narrow areas where there isnā€™t a lot of room to maneuver.

Gamestop Gives Up on Selling Company

I assume a lot of stores will close this year.

Yeah I tried it twice in like 2 hallways and it didnā€™t do shit so I just said fuck this and run past em.

Running past them always fucks me up. They can outrun me and always manage to land a hit. Flashbangs help against them. The noise it causes will make them frenzy.