Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Man the 80’s and 90’s were a weird time for tv.

Phil Spencer knows they fucked up this gen on the exclusive front so they brought up studios so it won’t be a problem for the next gen Xbox.

Microsoft has other studios like 343 and Turn 10. They put those guys to work.

yeah, I think MS wasted their money buying Rare…even at the time I was already laughing at the news that they bought that company.

They at least got the MS Avatar designs out of the deal…so that’s something.

Stop being so civil.

Revengance was lukewarm trash at best.

1 Like

The phrase of KH3.

“Well…that happened.” I think I’ve said it about 10 times now.

I had forgotten all about Lime Wire. I remember given my old PC to my brother and he used to hell out of it.

1 Like

I’m an old man. I don’t forget. They say if you stare into my eye you can see things from eons past.

Napster.
Zune.
Hootie and the Blowfish.
The fresh prince of bel air
Sega 32x
Space jam.
Double dare and family double dare

These are just a few things I have seen.

1 Like

The Plant has landed. I repeat, the Plant has landed. This is not a drill.

I wouldn’t have so much hitch in your gettyup over it just yet. Playing Pirahana plant in certain modes is causing data corruptions.

I still dont like Pirahna Plant, that was the laziest roster addition I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Suuuuuper agree. It should have been an assist trophy, item or spirit.

3 Likes

So yesterday, I wasn’t working but my company dispatcher calls at like 6:30 p.m. to see if I could make a couple of deliveries. I accepted. First pickup was at a Best Buy close to me. I go deliver the package. Knock on the door and this tall girl opens the doors, asks if it is from Best Buy to which I replied YES. She was like “WHOOOO. KINGDOM HEARTS 3. I’ve been waiting 12 twelve years for this.” Takes the package and goes running to the inside of the house… without signing for the package. Bitch please!!

3 Likes

An item would have been badass.

Phil Spencer has to shoulder much of that blame too. He sacked alot of projects under his tenure.
Phil deserves credit for salvaging the shit storm that was the whole 2013 DRM debacle, some how (for the life of my I do not know why) Microsoft still have console loyalists. But Phil also adopted the Games as a service model, and that is very much a huge disservice that can not be ignored.
Now they are so hungry for IP, they are buying up companies that never had a original IP or made only One-Hit-Wonders.

1 Like

Looks like Darksiders 1 might be headed to Switch

Extra

This looks fucking terrible. Those janky ass freeze frames :joy:

4 Likes

True but they got to do it like that. And I will give credit, unlike with the first Xbox or 360, they have learned where their bread is buttered and seem focusing on the Western market, specifically the cross section that dabbles with PC gaming. It is no secret everyone wants to be the next Steam so building a cross platform with the Xbox line for their online store that is both console and PC focus makes sense, the developers they purchased all are the sort that with the right budget maybe able to give them an exclusive edge.

Apparently Duck Hunt and Mii sword fighter in certain modes are causing save data corruption as well.

Wtf Nintendo.

PS+ Games for the month of February!

Not featured but included in February’s line-up
Divekick (Cross Buy with PS3 and Vita)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Gunhouse (Cross buy with PSVita and PS4)
Rouge Aces (Cross Buy with PSVita and PS4)

1 Like