Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yup. That’s all been pretty well documented. It was originally just going to be called “Dinosaur Planet” but miyamoto didn’t think it’d sell. So. Star Fox.

We don’t talk about Nuts and Bolts.

Best thing from DK64 is obviously the rap. Grant Kirkhope is some kind of fucking wizard for giving us that absolute banger.

1 Like

I hate the DK Rap

That’s because you’re a poop mouth dinosaur who doesn’t know how to have fun.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that rap is the only good thing from DK64 lol.

First of all, How Dare You?!

Absolute Banger
:fire::fire::fire:

The DK Rap is lower than Pinkfong’s Baby Shark.
Its an awful sounding, everything wrong with the 90s, no beat, no rhythm , and like Crazy Kong no Style.

You got no taste

OK…I’ll take people not liking the song, but saying the song doesn’t have any beat or rhythm is wrong.

Please tell me you aren’t defending this noise?

DK Rap is absolute cheese. I’m not going to defend it which is why I said I’ll take people not liking the song. However the song DOES have a beat and it does have rhythm.

2 Likes

Give up, Sakul. We have the high ground.

Nah this was a banger.

2 Likes

Go big or go home, homie.

1 Like

You mean high Horse

Also the guy who hates all thing Platinum should not be speaking to me about whats good.

1 Like

That’s you. Get over it.

How did I not know about this :rofl:

1 Like

I dunno man, how have you never seen that before? It’s fucking amazing.

I have no idea. It’s been floating around since the early days of the internet. I remember downloading the video off lime wire.

1 Like

Well while were showing Zelda Commercials

WTF is this, they just film mental patients screaming things vaguely associated with a product and call it a commercial.

1 Like