Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I didn’t even buy it. I will when it’s 30 bucks or something. Yea 10 years ago would been day one but now…eh I’d rather play RE2make.

Edit: Man people cancel pre-orders all the time, why is this a debate?

That is true, and for every reason imaginable.

1 Like

I had KH3 preordered, but then decided later that I didn’t really want it so I cancelled it.

Also, Goofy dies.

Why you go and do that for?

Gwarsh…

2 Likes

Why is your personal experience playing Kingdom Hearts at all relevant to the policy on spoiling games?

3 Likes

kinda disappointed they didn’t use his theme.

1 Like

Its literally the sentence after that explains it. If somebody tries to be cute with some made up spoiler, I have no way to judge if its real or not, so I have to treat it as if its real.

Chadouken being a New Mexican about this.

In general I don’t want people to make some contrived joke that ends up being true.

Ah, OK. I appreiate the clarification.

Oh shit, I didn’t see the part about fake spoilers. I just read those posts about canceling preorders and then saw don’t post spoilers and tried to be funny. Sorry Pertho. I don’t know if Goofy dies or not. I didn’t even know he was in the game until last night when Stu told me. :grimacing:

He’s the head of Mickeys royal guard! AHYUCK!

1 Like

Unrelated to KH but on the topic of Goofy

2 Likes

2 Likes

calm down.
you’ll probably change your mind about the figures after you complete the game.
i know i normally dont buy merchandise, especially game merchandise, but after playing Nier Automata, every time i come across 9S and 2B statues on ebay i wish list them.
so just play the game already.
why are you even posting right now?
you should be balls deep in that game unable to pull yourself away from it.
tenor%20(2)

1 Like

I’m perfectly calm?

My power flickered about an hour or so to go and I don’t know when the last time the game saved (it has auto save feature now which is kinda annoying) so now I’m a grumpasaurus and don’t feel like playing it.

I dunno if it’s annoying (don’t have the game) but when someone told me it had it I thought it was kind of weird.

@Zero forgot to add that if people start dragging up stuff from other games, you may want to throw me a bone and say you’re talking about stuff from the older games. I have no way of knowing where any KH stuff falls, but I’ll probably assume that if nobody @'ed me about it, then it is highly unlikely that its a spoiler.

More games need to do what Kingdoms of Amalur did with the save anywhere stuff.

Matter of fact, we just need another game that plays like it. That game is so damn fun.

3 Likes
1 Like

All that shit shown in the Xbox trailer and only 2 of the reveals are actual exclusives. The next sea of thieves add-on and crackdown 3. Which at this point who fucking cares? It’s been in development for like 7 years.

Yeah I’m not sure why MS seems to be banking on Crackdown 3. They are acting like it’s on Zelda or Mario’s level or some shit with how they are trying to talk about it. People forgot about that game after like the 2nd year the X1 was out and it was still in development. It’s going to flop hard.

2 Likes