Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Pretty much describes my first hour.

1 Like

Am I the only one that canceled my KH3 preorder a week ago because I realized that I didnā€™t really care that much anymore? I wish it came out 10 years ago. Lol

Pretty sure most people wouldā€™ve realized that before bothering to pre-order.

2 Likes

Nah Iā€™m sure some people thought ā€œSure Iā€™ll play it since itā€™s finally coming outā€. But like me had a change of heart thinking thereā€™s other things I wanna spend 60 dollars on. Lol

ā€¦hence again, them doing it before pre-ordering. Your priorities get settled the second you have to put money down, any amount.

Whether I or anyone else decided to preorder or not beforehand is irrelevant. I donā€™t understand the point youā€™re trying to make. Like sure there are people that realized it beforehand but thatā€™s neither here nor there.

That literally anyone else would just realize by the time they got up to the counter, or the sale screen, that they didnā€™t want KH3 anymore after such a long wait and wouldnā€™t have bothered to pre-order.

So your comment about ā€œDid no one else cancel their pre-order like me because I didnā€™t want KH3ā€ anymore is answered ā€œYes, no one else did because everyone else wouldā€™ve known they didnā€™t want it by the time they needed to put money down, or canceled for a plethora of other reasonsā€.

Itā€™s pretty simple.

1 Like

Right. And then go read my response to that post. I basically said that nah there were probably people also like me that didnā€™t realize it until after they preordered. For some reason you are trying to debate me about it and itā€™s fucking stupid. Lol. ā€œNo because they wouldnā€™t have preordered because they would have known before preorderingā€. Like dude it doesnā€™t matter. So you answered my question. Discussion over.

Alright indeed, weā€™re done here.

1 Like

Yeah I wrote off KH III as never happening years ago.
I didnā€™t preorder KH III, and I am not getting KH III in the future.

I am lost on the plot, and the only other attraction the game ever had I can give two shits about.
I donā€™t care enough about a Disney X Final Fantasy Crossover (that a little too heavy on the Disney) to want to invest any time or energy into it.

I kinda regret getting the special edition through Square Enix. I expected the figures to be way bigger. Iā€™m not sure about their quality because I havenā€™t opened the box theyā€™re in (and I doubt I will). Also I donā€™t give a fuck about the stickers, pin, steel case or art book that came with the bundle. I just wanted the standard game.

Oh well. Clearly way too fucking late for that. I got caught up in the hype. It happens.

Then why buy the special edition? Buy the Regular game (if at all).

1 Like

Maybe he realized after the fact that he didnā€™t care. Lol

1 Like

I mainly bought it for the figures. Square Enix makes high-end quality figures called ā€œBring Artsā€ And ā€œKai Artsā€. The version of the figures that came with the game are ā€œBring Artsā€. Iā€™ve never bought Bring Arts figures before. Always Kai Arts which are around 10-14ā€ depending on character. Bring Arts arenā€™t even the size of the standard game case.

The special edition that came with the Bring Art figures was bundled with the ā€œDeluxeā€ version of the game which came with said Steel Book Case, Pin and Art Book. The stickers were exclusive to Square Enix Store pre-orders.

So buyers remorse for buy a big pile of shit he didnā€™t need.
Just sell off the junk on eBay or something at a huge markup.
Weebs who missed their chance would kill their own mother for some sad KH stickers.

Were they special edition figures not available anywhere else?

I believe they sold them separately in Japan. An import site I use frequently had them for preorder. I think they didnā€™t go up for pre-order/sale until about a week or so ago though. my payment for the bundle had already long went through (which was back in November)

Where did you order from?
as Amazon dont make charges until they are ready to ship.

KH3 isnā€™t currently in my radar. I probably wait until November to buy most likely. Thereā€™s other games Iā€™m anticipating. RE2 should keep me busy until DMC5 drops.

1 Like

Iā€™ve ssid multiple times I ordered from Square Enixā€™s Online store. The special bundle that had the figures was exclusive to them.

Also, I was wrong. They were not for sale separately in japan. I just looked at the site I thought I saw them sold separately at.

And Iā€™m aware of amazons policies. I order from them almost daily.

Putting this here too:

Do not intentionally spoil KH3 for people. There are spoiler tags and a summary tag to hide info with. Spoiling on purpose will get you banned. Iā€™ve onlu played the first one and that was years ago so: fake spoilers are gonna get you banned too because I woulsnt know the difference.

So be nice to each other.

3 Likes