Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

1 Like

The only sad thing here is that your childish antics completely shut you off from the most logical explanations. I’ll try with a picture:

Why do you think does Iron-Man look better on the left?

You a funny guy. Please. Keep making excuses for P* lack luster existence.

Literally the only questionable games they made are the Activision ones, and only one of them is unquestionably shit. All the rest are great. Don’t have to like them of course, but there’s nothing to excuse when those are all great games

3 Likes

I’m looking at the list of Platinum games and the ones I can say were definite trash are few. Star Fox games may have been trash, but a lot of them are well received.

there’s only a few here that I don’t know much about. Don’t remember if Vanquish was good. Madworld, Bayo, Wonderful 101 and Nier: Automata were all bangers.

At least as far as reception, haven’t played any of them.

2 Likes

I legit forgot about Madworld. Madworld was great. Mad World and Vanquish are good. The rest? Trash

Why would I say I don’t like them but admit they’re great games? That’s silly.

I don’t think they’re good games.

Like I mentioned before. I don’t think a game having a sub 5 hour “campaign” is good.

I don’t think a game with needlessly silly and pointless controls and mechanics is good.

I don’t think playing a game x amount of times to get the full story and/or true ending is good.

I don’t think “replayability” through higher difficulty’s is good.

So why would I say they’re good games when o obviously don’t think they are?

Right. Because they’re trash.

Nah, you just dislike em

1 Like

Yeah yeah whatever.

1 Like

No, they aren’t. You just dislike em. You don’t have to say they’re great. Just that you don’t like em. But that’s not enough for you, you want to actually apply a general judgement to it even though you just don’t like them.

Bayonetta nonstop climax mode was easily the most fun I’ve had in an action game since Ninja Gaiden II. You don’t like P* whatever, but calling Bayonetta out of all the games they’ve put out trash? Fuck that.

Edit: and Nier automata was phenomenal. Like holy shit lol.

3 Likes

I thought Transformers Devastation was awesome…

4 Likes

They should’ve added Decepticons. Such a wasted opportunity.

3 Likes

Metal Gear Revengence was also a very solid action title from all I heard about it.

I don’t think you know what a trash game actually is.

1 Like

Revengance is fantastic, wonderful use of its mechanics and systems and lots of great use of experimental ideas. Only flaw is the game is too short but considering it was built from the ground up in a year what’s there is actually really impressive. It’s a great game that pushes it’s mechanics as far as it can in the time slotted to it, a staple of P* design and execution.

If only other devs pushed their mechanics even half as far. Like I’m playing Mario Odysse currently, fantastic game really liking it, but almost none of these courses push the mechanics at all, yea it’s an awesome sandbox to fuck around in but there’s little here besides a moon here or there that actually demands you use the extent of the games mechanics. Kirby is notorious for this imo, tons of amazing ideas jammed into toddlers first platformer. Does almost nothing interesting with most of then. Damn shame.

So I’ll take a game made in a year that does interesting things with its systems then another Kirby game made in 3 times as many I am sure that does pretty much nothing interesting with its mechanics. zzZZZzzz

1 Like

Star Fox ended up being bad because of miyamoto fuckery. Every time he’s meddle with Star Fox the result has always been shit

1 Like

MGR and Devaststion had good music. I’ll give them that. :+1:

That’s all I’ll give them though

Revengance was actually hot trash. Will agree with Stu on that one. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I find it slightly entertaining that you guys are trying to go through this song and dance with Stu again. You guys aren’t going to convince him.

Snow announced for Dissidia

Splatoon 2 getting another free demo, more weapons incoming

Extra:

3 Likes

I was responsing to Pertho :coffee:

1 Like

Holy shit they put Snow in Dissidia…welp GG.