Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I might have to channel my inner neveryoumind if you aren’t careful, Chad.

Maybe even go deeper and unleash Affinity.

LukeNo

8 Likes

I genuinely miss her posting sometimes. They were so full of hype and blind fangirl-ism. Some of her posts and threads were just outright stupid but they ultimately entertained.

1 Like

Why did you say that name!?

3 Likes

Extra

She didn’t survive the snap. I don’t think she’s ever coming back. Likely went to resetera or stayed on gamefaqs

Bombastic Bag-Man looks so good. I know I said that in the PlayStation thread but I just need to reiterate. It looks so good.

I’m not able to get the update for some reason…phooey.

This is some really weak trolling Stu. You are better then this.

People seem to biting tho I guess so…

2 Likes

Still won’t get any Apple stuff…

2 Likes

I’m not trolling though? I’ve always thought platinum is a shit company. And outside of Vanquish I don’t think they’ve made a decent game.

This isn’t some new gimmick. It’s always been there.

Then you are hilariously triggered by a game company and its fanbase. Goes on rants every time they are brought up by anyone, throws the entire company and library under the bus when no one was talking about their performance or library.

Little Po Jr about P* lol. Knowing it’s not a shtick makes it’s funnier then I already thought it was.

2 Likes

Voicing my opinion when someone asked me my opinion on platinum and their games is being triggered?

Ok. Sure. Why not.

Well I’m not talking about just this convo, but whatever, I’m getting ready for work and don’t feel like going into it, so whatevs, just funny how often i look in here to see you ranting abouy how much you hate a game company you could easily ignore.

shrug

@Geesepants It being an apple service alone makes no wanna go anywhere near it. i-Tunes was one of the worst prices of software I ever made the mistake of putting on my computer.

3 Likes

Why would you ever stoop that low?
Please let it go.

Affinity was an awesome poster. You guys just don’t appreciate with amount of crazy personalities that make or made GD fun to visit.

2 Likes

Yeah but Stu here lacks that je ne sais quoi that made Affinity what she is.

No fuck that fucking malignant cunt.

1 Like

Y’all are some haters. On to more positive things, playing Cave Story again. Game definitely holds up.

1 Like

I fucking loved Affinity. She helped unify SRK.
I’m sad she didn’t survive the snap

Now somehow I can see you and Affinity being a cute couple.